PX4 for $88 USD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX4 for $88 USD?

Well, just did my daily browse of the HK retailers and noticed one that's advertising an "HK PX4" for $88 USD before shipping. So that's pretty much half the price of the TM.

Details are limited, and I can't give any links, but it seems that as standard this comes with a metal slide and outer barrel... Interesting.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: PX4 for $88 USD?

naughty mod did a rookie mistake! lol

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=119658

anyway for 88 USD its defiantly worth a punt, RA Tech did a video with it and doesnt look like a bad gun, change out the recoil spring for a stiffer one and your sorted.

Comment

It's in the UK as well now for £100
      sigpic

Comment

Where is this being sold in the uk?
        "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

Where is this being sold in the uk?
          We can't tell you. Google it.

Comment

it looks to be a complete clone as well as they sell the metal slides and barrels seperately for upgrading tms
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

It's probably only about £15 more than getting from HK, maybe cheaper as well if you get customs charges and you get it a bit quicker with uk warranty
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
              Working...
              X