JG Type 89?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Type 89?

Have just been quietly informed that JG (Jing Gong) are to be releasing a Type 89 soon. Can't find any information on the internet anywhere. Anyone else heard anything?

Re: JG Type 89?

its already been and gone

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
      its already been and gone
      How so??????? I was told there were still a few things they were sorting out before it goes on the market. Just appeared on a suppliers catalogue.

Comment

Also just appeared 2 new AGM Gas blow back M4's. Look more like CQB. Not up to speed on all the different variations of the M4 but these have a much shorter barrel and no carry handle on top. Having read a couple of reviews on the already relased M4 these should be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by dog green 1 View Post
          Also just appeared 2 new AGM Gas blow back M4's. Look more like CQB. Not up to speed on all the different variations of the M4 but these have a much shorter barrel and no carry handle on top. Having read a couple of reviews on the already released M4 these should be OK.
          Wrong thread for that mate, this is about the type 89.

I know a supplier got a tiny batch then they sold out and I assumed it was a one off since they were wrote up by the supplier as something like they didn't even order the rifles just appeared in their stock room and supposedly had been there for a bit.
          My mate utterly adores the type 89 and he tried to get one with no luck. we searched high and low for one after we heard they had sold out

I may be totally wrong though mate. I know this info from helping my mate try to find one. This was early summer.
          you know what chinese police and customs are like. they may off seized the batch. and the "prototypes" or whatever got to our lads. i'm gonna keep my eyes out again this might get interesting
          Last edited by murta369; 27 August, 2009, 01:44.

Comment

According to the supplier these are still under manufacture, they looked to be part of a new series JG are bringing out.

Comment

i am murtas mate and no he is talking about the BE type 89 s and it is true tht jg are making 1 and it hasnt been released

Comment

*facepalms* BE? i thought they were jgs josh. anyways. if they are coming out any info on them? mechanical/electronic burst fire or the likes?

Comment

i dnt know about jg, but i have a BE one and i have compaired it to the tm 1 and externaly it is better than it, all the grips are rubberised the three shot never fails, ive had it a year or so now and its had at least 10,000 bbs through it and the worst thing that has gone rong with it is the battery ran out in a firefight....altho that wasnt the guns fault haha, if u want pics of it pm me.

definately recomend it to anybody who wants one i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by 04birch_m View Post
                    i dnt know about jg, but i have a BE one and i have compaired it to the tm 1 and externaly it is better than it, all the grips are rubberised the three shot never fails, ive had it a year or so now and its had at least 10,000 bbs through it and the worst thing that has gone rong with it is the battery ran out in a firefight....altho that wasnt the guns fault haha, if u want pics of it pm me.

definately recomend it to anybody who wants one i love it.
                    Are you from Britain? and if so where did you get your type 89 from because i reallly want one, thank you

Comment

I saw on an HK site an A.C.M one of these. I'm pretty sure its JG due to the design of the box, and looks excellent

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jacksparrow79*com Find out more about jacksparrow79*com
                      Working...
                      X