G&G P90!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G P90!?

I dont care about the laser, they are banned at my sight due to someone being blinded by one, the reason IM interested in this is because while some G&G guns are riddled with problems, others such as there budget m4's, m14's, and fn2000's, are extremely good and im sure that G&G will be looking to make an extremely good competitor to the tm p90.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
      I seem to recall someone also stating that because it had a 2nd rail it was perfect for Stargate fans, where has the laser ever come into a Stargate replica P90?
      The built-in laser's easier to ignore than the lack of the second rail.
      The versions without the "Kull-killer" usually have a torch on one rail (usually the right side, IIRC) and a laser on the other.

Comment

I for one welcome the G&G p90 because g&g have really upped their game now...
        Oh and just to make you fanboi's cry, my experience with TM is awful. My m16 fell apart in my hands...
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

At Tisane; the second rail is more 'authentic', though I doubt that many would actually care. The P90 TR is screen accurate, with only one appearance in an SGA episode. The Marui RDS P90 is probably screen accurate, and that only has one rail. Built in laser seems to be a bit redundant though, I don't know of anyone at my local who uses a laser, and those things sort of work like tracers, both ways. Only time will tell I guess.
          Failure is always an option.

Comment

I did think id seen at least one episode of SGA where the P90s used only had a single rail, also thought the TR was used for more than just the one episode?

Comment

This is now one of the prizes in the draw at the Ground Zero Weekender.

Comment

Bottom of the page

http://www.guay2.com/web/news/2011shotshow.htm

"These are the stakes! To make a world in which all of God's children can live, or to go into the dark. We must either love each other, or we must die."

Comment

Close ups,G&G logo can be seen bottom left on 1st pic

"These are the stakes! To make a world in which all of God's children can live, or to go into the dark. We must either love each other, or we must die."

Comment

does this belong to you smith? If so, what do you have to say about it?

Comment

lol no,the aeg is not released yet.

Comment

is it me or does that p90 have a longer stock

Comment

mmm, well for me, its this, or the WE p90.

Comment

Id say its just the perspective mate, looks pretty normal in all but the last pic.

Comment

yeah very true .

Comment

Maybe not this one (for my own reasons before anyone slates me ) but i must say this whole thread is now making me want another P90 RD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakebolland Find out more about jakebolland
                                Working...
                                X