Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inokatsu Sig kit and 1911

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
    I was almost sure there were more markings on SIGs, for example, the SIG ARMS marking?

(Or do I simply need to be educated further when it comes to SIGs?)
    The markings are correct for SIG's not imported into or assembled in the United States. The ATF requires the name and location of the manufacturer or importer, which is on the lower left part of the slide on my SIG's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
      Their making 100, Sig makes 100's of 1000's hence these will cost more than RS. Besides people will buy em, supply n demand.
      I still don't think it justifies the price. Sure, I could modify 50 TM Glock 17's in my own special way but that doesn't mean those 50 become worth £500 each. It's just extortion because they know people will pay it!

Comment

For that money you could get an outstanding Prime Sig P229 or P228 conversion kit!
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
          Their making 100, Sig makes 100's of 1000's hence these will cost more than RS. Besides people will buy em, supply n demand.
          They supply them , and i DEMAND that they reduce the stupid price tag.

Balls would i pay $700 for a slide, I could get 5 or 6 KJW 226's and throw them at people.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X