Clear All

Re: Socom Gear Ruger Mk1

I didn't see the hoop on the mag though... hmmmm

Comment

i want

Comment

Socom gear use the internals of other guns like G&P for the gearbox's but sometimes have new externals. So it might have similar to KJW performance
        Originally posted by hellbound
        Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

has anyone got one of these yet ,as ive just ordered mine and wondering if theres any reviews out their yet from people on this forum
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

has anyone got one of these yet ,as ive just ordered mine and wondering if theres any reviews out their yet from people on this forum
            Look for KJW or ASG Ruger MK1 reviews, it's pretty much the same gun.

Comment

Not bad, i think the market needs more aeps, or ebb's although ebb pistols suck, if they spent the time and effort into making them better then could easly be better then gas.

still its a nice looking gun, kinda tempted :P.

Comment

Looks nice but at 420fps on green/propane, even running 134a or duster gas you will probably end up hot, so hopefully they cut the hammer spring for the UK or make post production hammer springs.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I might get one just for the novelty of having a dmr that can fit in my pocket...

Comment

already ordered mine with some duster gas

Comment

Got one in to test recently... I've only had a quick play on it because our techy guy is doing the review but it really wasn't my thing. Such a massive trigger pull and an annoying mag, but some people seem really pumped on it.

Comment

I would like one! Certainly cheap and if you can get hold of a few mags it'll be a sneaky sneaky weapon :-D
                        You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ColBurton Find out more about ColBurton
                        Working...
                        X