Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbey 'Brut Sniper Gas'

Sorry if this is old news

So, another product from Abbey. It is apparently very powerful but lacks lube. Not sure if has any in it but they call is a 'dry formulation'. Seems to be an equivalent to propane, but the lack of lube seems strange. When it's available i'll get a can to test, but I can't see any propane users taking to it.

What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/AbbeySupplyCo

Re: Abbey 'Brut Sniper Gas'

I reckon it's rebranded Brut deodorant

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

it should be called "butt gas" as all abbey has always been bad imo.

Comment

if there's no lube, what's the point in going for this over propane, unless it is propane with the abbey brand lable + a nozzle pre attached? But without the lube seems pointless...

Comment

Got some here... Not chrono'd with it but it seems less pokey than propane.

Comment

Hm I don't buy propane, you'll all ask me why but I just like getting a can of Ultra from ZeroOne every now and then. I suppose if this is more powerful than ultra I'll give it a go. Or just wait for ZeroOne to rebrand it and knock £2 of the stock price....

Comment

Branded propane? How long till that gets banned from all the sites too...

Comment

Brut wtf is Brut, did they forget the E or something.

Comment

Abbey Ultra is rather good, you can use it in the winter in guns that need lesser powered gas to stay alive & you can keep under site chrono limits in things like WE G36's etc.
                  As for this new gas, seeing as it's called sniper gas i think it's fair to assume that the idea is to keep lube from ruining your accuracy when it get's into the chamber.
                  Marui don't use lube in their gas, if your taking care of your gun properly than you'd be lubing it anyways.

Comment

Maybe its propane but it smells really nice maybe when you shoot your gun women come flocking to make love to you ?

Oh wait that would be lynx gas, I want old spice gas !

Its just gas with no lube as over time even silicone in normal lube can mess your hop up up and as snipers seam to want to shoot straightest and fire the least shots but release the most gas per shot

They are the gun most likely to notice a difference

With 134a being banned from the EU it seams abbey is just trying to get some more customers and selling propane to you for the same cost as a propane a silicone mix seams an easy way to make a few extra bucks

Hopefully propane will become cheaper once 134a is gone as there should be more of it around or maybe it will go the other way and a shortage will drive the price up

Oh no my steak grill runs on propane please price go down not up lol
                    sigpic
                    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Brut means dry, In case you were wondering

Comment

In french or german or what ? what country is abbey from ?
                        sigpic

Comment

In French...

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Oh ok so Abbey is a french company or did they just hire some new gay marketing guy ?
                            sigpic

Comment

what country is abbey from ?
                              I'm pretty sure they're an English company.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X