Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New site - The Armoury, Wrexham, Wales

As one of the town sheriffs I greatly enjoyed walking round with my shotgun

Also th game rules help make it, only the Alliance were allowed assault rifles, any one else with one was breaking the law and we had to arrest them. Also full auto was banned, semi auto only, which made the few firefights that did break out a lot more fun coz we didn't have high cap heroes using 1000 BBs to hit one person lol
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

I'm interested in visiting this place sometime, being in Plymouth though it makes it a right mission but could be worth it!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So chaps... Back on topic... Anyone manage to get to the opening game at this new site?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
          So chaps... Back on topic... Anyone manage to get to the opening game at this new site?
          I did and it was a very good day!:D

Comment

I was there... It's massive, and very brambly! Was a huge contrast to how I usually play... Even with the amount of players on site because of the size of it, it wasn't crowded. Video's are up on www.youtube.com/user/cbmpc
            CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

Sincerely, well done Bongo - and everyone else that got the site ready! A grand day was had by myself and i think the same goes for everyone else that made it :D

Roll on Firefly 2.... (unless i can make it across the border beforehand )
              Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bongooldchap Been an airsofter for about 5 years. Got into the marshalling about 3 years ago. Now running tha Armory in Wrexham, 70 acres of disused ww1 & 2 ammunition factory, bunkers tunnels, buildings, woodland and scrubland. Find out more about bongooldchap
              Working...
              X