Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG to HPA

http://www.kuba-t1000.com/minigun/in...conversion_mod

Well all this is , is converting a aeg into like a form of gas gun but no need for any gas its very weird but it has MASSIVE amounts of adjustment for FPS and ROF.

thinking about getting one as a project.

Re: AEG to HPA

Seen these sort of things before, just a shame you need to carry air

Comment

You dont carry air its wired it like sucks in air and uses that , the guys working on squeezing it into a m16 full stock and battery being stored in the foregrip .

Only costs $80 for the parts.

Comment

..its a dyson hoover ? thats bloody clever

Comment

"System can be powered by HPA (High Pressure Air) or CO2. HPA is a higher pressurized gas than CO2 so it required other tanks."

I think you will find it does need an external gas supply, they haven't managed to shrink a compressor down to aeg size!

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
            You dont carry air its wired it like sucks in air and uses that , the guys working on squeezing it into a m16 full stock and battery being stored in the foregrip .

Only costs $80 for the parts.
            Meh - even if the battery can go into the foregrip and the rest goes into an M16 full stock its still going to need an air supply. So all you'll end up with is a gun that looks like a modified paintball m16 without the hopper and a compressed airtank taking up valuable kit space.

As for the adjustable FPS & ROF? Both easily achieved with a spring swap & drop in Mosfet.

No ta

Comment

double post, my bad
              Last edited by paleblue; 2 September, 2011, 07:32. Reason: repeated post

Comment

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...eo08181239.mp4

This is a user named Mateba from Airsoft Sniper Forum who successfully machined a kuba HPA mod in his gearbox. Check out the monster ROF. Since there are less moving parts, an AEG firing around the same rate should fail much faster than a solenoid controlled valve. So there are pros and cons, but I guess it always comes down to preference.

Comment

How about either a crane stock or normal stock made with the stock and foregrip as pressure vessles. I'm not sure if the capacity would be enough for long periods, but for about 500 - 1000 bb's at our power levels they may be ok.. With all the control gubbins inside the gear box space.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I think that is the same thing in WA2000 Asahi
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes that's the basic idea but it will have to prove it self. Basically it's the same system as the Polarstar Fusion engine.
                      The Asahi's engine has max 1fps fluctuation between shots these systems have bigger differences.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

It's interesting how it cuts down on the number of moving parts, particularly in the gearbox, as most of (dare I say ALL) the operation is done by the piston unit as regulated by the computer.
                        The majority of difficulties in upgrading gearbox internal is achieving a near-perfect meshing of gears, bushings etc etc, all to just pull back the piston.

So this idea has potential for expansion, to say the least. If someone can manage to rig this into an AEG from without the need for external gas units or similar, I'd be quite interested. I also wonder if reliability is improved. Fewer parts means fewer parts to fail, to say the least.

I'd also like to see a gun using a native version of this mechanism, designed to use HPA from the ground up, rather than adapted for a V2 GB.

Comment

Can a mag actually feed that fast O.o
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                            Can a mag actually feed that fast O.o
                            Its only programed to do 20 rps but can be programed to do like anything.

Im going to get an cheap a cheap china clone m16a3
                            store the computer in the stock and the batery in the lower half of the foregrip and the bigest c02 tank i can find to fit in the top half , if needs be i will use an m203 as a battery box.

Comment

A good idea could be to make custom full M16 stocks that are just huge gas reservoirs, just fill that up with pressurized air, and have a small battery in the pistol grip.
                              A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                              Working...
                              X