Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS P90 RIS 'BattleShip'

Hey guys,

I've just noticed these new KS P90's. The "BattleShip" is just £185, and if the base P90 is a half decent clone, when you google " KS P90 RIS 'BattleShip' " you'll see it's at quite a decent price.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Has anyone heard much about them?

Alex (mj23lj)
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Re: KS P90 RIS 'BattleShip'

not had experiance with the battleship but my brother has a TM p90 predator which the battleship im gunna assume is based off as it looks the same

and if the battleships p90 base is any good i say go for it as the boxmag and ris front grips are pretty expensive

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

KS will never be as good as TM its just a known fact.
      But it is a beautiful gun and i believe the upper reciever is metal :P
      Tonk
      Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

The RIS will be a china clone of the Nitro, so... £35 brand new. The boxmag will be the same - chinese version, so £25 brand new.

The upper receiver is metal, and is a nice addition to the P90, however, the TM is overall a better model in my opinion.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i compared the two guns my self get the ks and downgrade the spring and wap a new hop spacer and ruber in ther and u have a gun thats on par with a tm and the body feels even more solid than tm and its a nice weight hope this helps matey

Comment

Get a 2nd hand TMP90, add the front end (cheap as chips) add the box mag (cheap as chips) and you have the same gun. As was stated before the TM P90 is monumentally superior to the KS P90.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

x2 on popey. I feel so much more confident using a TM than a clone, even if they are on par.
              Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Don't get me wrong one of my guns is a JG, but god alive my TM P90 is my fav gun by far, something about it I can't explain. It's just Omazzin. 2nd hand one won't set you back all that much (hell my misses got a TM P90 TR with box mag and upgraded internals for £120)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

X3 On that TM P90's are cheap as chips on this forum (I just bought one :p) and they are a dream to take apart to maintain/upgrade, a dream to fire and a dream to look at and hold. If you want a P90 and can afford one.I would storngly advise buying one. You won't be dissapointed :D
                  Last edited by DaleStorm; 18 September, 2009, 16:08. Reason: Edit
                  My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

I have the KS battleship but with a longer barrel it is AWESOME I recon its better than TM as it has metal bushings from standard not plastic and its the same as an M4 all round!! not this oval stuff, it was hot out of the box at 415 fps but did it go!! excellent range, I dropped it down to 300fps and put a clear guarder hop rubber and buckin on it along with a kings arms silencer a better 9.6v bat and the rate of fire is very good and its silent.

very recomended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                    Working...
                    X