M60 VN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M60 VN

Looks like the new M60 VN is out in other parts of the world. Assuming its made by A&K to go with thier MK43. Looks like a seriously sexy piece of kit. Will be interesting to see UK retail price. Will it be the same as the MK43???

Re: M60 VN

I've heard on the Vietnam Airsoft forum that (appartently) there are two containers full heading to Europe as we speak. Not sure how true it is but I'd like to believe it. The pics posted show it to be pretty nice (got a MK43 grib and markings - but thats pretty minor stuff I guess). Looking forward to mounting one on my Landy :-)

Comment

at last!!!!! now to start saving!

Comment

Since im a lovely kind person here's some pics

SAVE OUR SPORT
        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

apmaman, you are indeed a lovely kind person. That looks great

Comment

Cheers for loading those Apmaman - those are pics I saw on the Vietnam Airsoft forum - she does look good doesn't she.

Comment

I utterly "hate" the stock...

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Keep coming back to this thread just to look at the pics. The sooner the facrories re-open in China and is business as usual the better. I NEED one of these beauties.

Comment

Misha want!
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2009, 07:54.
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

TBH I think thats why its coming out now before all the china factories shut for a while.

A&K knew this would fly off the shelves when it came out so bringing it out just before the factories start to close should let them weather the storm for a while from the sales of this.
                    Hopefully its not a rushed job though. I really want this to be a good AEG.
                    SAVE OUR SPORT
                    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Looks great but i will pass, Vietnam isnt my thing!
                      Now if A&K were to release a L7A2 GPMG i would buy it ASAP!!
                      Al

Comment

now that looks like a nice piece of kit - however we are going to have a few wannabe rambo's about now.

Comment

There's one downfall for me - the trademarks...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yep, those trademarks alone would deffo stop me buying one of these otherwise beautifull and bargin priced "sans bellows" M60's

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue Trooper View Post
                              Looks great but i will pass, Vietnam isnt my thing!
                              Now if A&K were to release a L7A2 GPMG i would buy it ASAP!!
                              Al
                              That would be a very nice piece of kit. Only thing stopping it as I see it is it would sell well in the UK but would the rest of the ******* ***** be partial to it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dog green 1 Painter of all things cool. Find out more about dog green 1
                              Working...
                              X