G&G P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G P90

Whens this guy coming on to the english market? And has anyone found any reviews yet?
    Cheers

Re: G&G P90

if my facts are right, i think around july..

Comment

how do you know charlie :P

Comment

Its pretty simple contact a shop and ask when they are getting them in...

Comment

As of the 8th October, according to G&G these are in the 'testing final sample' phase - indicators are that it'll be just into the new year that theyre available

Comment

The release was put back because G&G weren't happy with the fit of the receiver, there was a gap between the two halves.
            AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
            G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Its good to see that they're trying to iron out all the creases, and that the product will be a good'un instead of just a pretty average one.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                Its good to see that they're trying to iron out all the creases, and that the product will be a good'un instead of just a pretty average one.
                I agree I also honestly believe it will be better than the TM one .I know Im going to regret that because of all the TM fan boys on here.

Have you seen how good the gearbox design is than a standard TM V6 gearbox...

Comment

i'm no tm fanboy but if it's gearbox is better designed than then tm v6 then i'll be extremely impressed!
                  Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
                    i'm no tm fanboy but if it's gearbox is better designed than then tm v6 then i'll be extremely impressed!
                    Well I hopefully should be getting one the week it comes out so I will be doing a review on it and taking the gearbox apart so shim it probably , do AOE and put a gear clip in it.

Comment

I'd like to think that they'll get this one right. They're QC is getting better all the time, every new model they bring out now seems to be slightly better than the last and the recent guns are all pretty damn good to begin with.

I really don't like the P90 myself, so I won't be buying one of these, but my G&G M14 is rock solid and probably neck and neck as the best gun I've had with my VFC 416. That includes most of the common makes, from TM, JG and Kalash to ICS.
                      sigpic

Comment

They are using the fn2000 gb i believe and that was a great gun so if its anything like that ill be happy. I just hop that they dont cut corners and make sure they take care in making everything perfect. It also has a metal upper receiver so i think if the gun performs as well as their fn2000 it will blow the tm one away.

Comment

I wil be getting one of these regardless. and the WE gbb, when ever they finish it
                          sigpic

Comment

The P90, SCAR and FN2000 are unavailable in the UK market because Cybergun are stopping G&G sell it - due to licensing. G&G are reluctant to release the product to market, even without markings. Cybergun are at best useless and we can't get them through there either, so we're pretty much stuffed right now until a solution is sought.
                            Dan

Comment

how'd you find that out fat dog?
                              Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
                              Working...
                              X