Calling all Russian enthusiasts! SVD-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Russian enthusiasts! SVD-S

On another English and Scottish website a new SVD has been released, the SVD-S. The full name of the rifle being sold is,

"Concern Izhmash licensed Dragunov SVD-S airsoft sniper rifle (spring)"

As you all know I can't link you to it but you should be able to find it rather easily... n my eyes, it looks beautiful, what do others think?

Also, I think it is Ares but would love to know its performance!

Couldn't see anything about this so thought i should let you guys know!

Cheers
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Calling all Russian enthusiasts! SVD-S

Take a look at the manufacturers website. There is more detail there. I shall certainly be picking one up in due course. It's an absolute beauty!

Comment

The one Ive found is being release by ASG.....is this basically a rebrand of Ares? I was under the impression ASG was a chinese factory that cloned other brands?

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
        The one Ive found is being release by ASG.....is this basically a rebrand of Ares? I was under the impression ASG was a chinese factory that cloned other brands?
        ASG are a Danish company that re-brand and/or distribute to Europe

Comment

I doubt it's ares. I would think it's an A&K with a new stock and grip slapped on by ASG or something.

Comment

It states Ares under the picture on the website it is sold on...
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
              It states Ares under the picture on the website it is sold on...
              Oh ok, I didn't see that. It just seemed too cheap for an Ares.

EDIT: Actually I am doubting it. I think it might have been a mistake, or otherwise it'd have Ares in the name.

Comment

Nope it is an ares. States on the website selling it AND on ares's own website. Check it out , they have also released a SVD bipod , lets just hope the pipod also fits the A&K version. As far as i know it takes a VSR hop and has a barrel simmilar to an AEG one with a modded hole for the hop.

Originally posted by tisane
                Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

FAP.

but in all honesty, i ain't buying no more SVD's, i've owned 3 and never use them, i just don't snipe.
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
                  Working...
                  X