Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Outpost has been vandalised

"Liam Lagan posted in Xsite The Outpost

URGENT:Please note that SUN 06th NOV has been cancelled due to vandals breaking in.
    All players booked please contact Xsite on 01494881430."

Anyone know what happened? I got this email this morning and was really annoyed, I'm not playing this weekend but this is my favorite site and it makes me very angry when little $hits have to ruin things for others! I hope there isn't any lasting damage or anything serious as I always enjoy my day here!

Well done to the Xsite team for keeping us updated and hopefully it doesn't take to long to get the site up and running again.

Re: The Outpost has been vandalised

Some right sad wankers out there with nothing better to do than ruin other people's enjoyment.

Comment

Thats terrible! Who does that?!?

This is where the members of the site and the close airsoft community should pull together and get down there and help clean and rebuild the place

Comment

God this country just gets worse and worse every year! Totally agree with Blytm's comments as this is exactly what would happen years ago!

Comment

Funny vandals broke in as it is not easy to find and i know the x site guys are careful with signage.

But i know they will bounce back stronger than before.

curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

There was some vandalism happening on one of the other urban sites not long ago, I was going to go and help out but unfortunately work thing came up, they offered some free games.

I am sure people will want to help.

Comment

Really a shame that this has happened to ANY site.
              Any one know if they need any help? I live 5 mins away so more than willing
              TAE

Comment

I don't live near but it is a terrible thing to happen!

Comment

Damn that is a shame sorry to hear that. We had some minor vandalism at Huddersfield First and Only with people coming in and destroying the barricades. I thought it was chavs at first but a few people said it was some local do-gooders who don't like airsoft. I don't understand why some people get joy from ruining things for other people.
                  For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                  Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                    Damn that is a shame sorry to hear that. We had some minor vandalism at Huddersfield First and Only with people coming in and destroying the barricades. I thought it was chavs at first but a few people said it was some local do-gooders who don't like airsoft. I don't understand why some people get joy from ruining things for other people.
                    wow local do gooders setting an example by vandalising private property brilliant they might aswell try and raise awarness for gun crime by shooting into the air

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                      wow local do gooders setting an example by vandalising private property brilliant they might aswell try and raise awarness for gun crime by shooting into the air
                      Exactly.

Comment

have they been reclassified as non-good doers or still work in progress? anyone charged?

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
                          have they been reclassified as non-good doers or still work in progress? anyone charged?
                          If your replying to me, the no not as far as I know. Like I said, it was only minor vandalism. Someone was knocking over the barricades we made for people to take cover in. Easily repaired, more of an annoyance really. And I have not heard of it happening again recently. It just annoys me when people have to ruin things for others, especially if they think by doing so they are on a moral crusade.

Comment

airsoft isnt a bad thing anyway it's more of a sport/social event than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                              airsoft isnt a bad thing anyway it's more of a sport/social event than anything else
                              Too right mate. I'v made friends through airsoft I would never have befriended outside of the hobby. And I'm talking about real friends that you enjoy being with and doing stuff outside of the hobby also. One of the contributing reasons to the problems we have with kids these days is there are not enough social events for them to partake in. Loads of social clubs I know have been shut down by the council so its bound to get even worse. When I was a kid I was in a junior football team and a lot of my mates were in cubs/scouts. We still played computer games and other "moral panic" stuff, but we had a social life too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
                              Working...
                              X