• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We svd 2012

Doom, any updates on price?

Comment

i know the price that retailers are buying of weEurope, but im not telling you that you arent looking at expensive though guys ill tell you that

Owner of DCS
      (Doom custom shooters)
      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

I can live with expensive as long as the performance is compatible with the price...

Comment

time to start saving up.
          the woodkit will need some nitromores and some mahogany woodstain me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
            Everyone,this item is now being shipped out to shops!!!! :D As of the 1st of february
            Pics or it didnt happen.
            If it were being shipped out I would of thought it would be popping up on Taiwan players forums, which it has not yet.

Comment

Can't wait for this to arrive on our shores

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

If your a retailer ill show you, if not buggery to hell. simple as

Owner of DCS
                (Doom custom shooters)
                PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Does anyone know anyone that has tried this ? Or anyone know any reviews of this ? This is on my shopping list as a priority

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                    If your a retailer ill show you, if not buggery to hell. simple as
                    Anything else you ARE allowed to share with us? I have been waiting for this SVD ever since i found out WE was going to make one, and so, i return to this thread, like a junkie looking for his next fix, pressing F5 with bloodshot eyes.

Oh please, candyman, won't you please set me up with some more info, i'm going straight, honest, just need that one last fix and that's it, please!

Comment

Oh all right , thats your last fix tillit comes out,if i show any more you'll know my source, and all my details...
                      Last edited by Doombull3t; 8 February, 2012, 22:03.

Owner of DCS
                      (Doom custom shooters)
                      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Thank you kind sir.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait

Comment

Took a few seconds on google:
                            http://www.weairsoft-europe.com/comi...-svd-gbbr.html

Again as no Taiwan player has reported these as being out (they always get them first, being WE's home country) I doubt they are shipping.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wargasm__Monkey Big time lover of airsoft in every form, currently marshaling for Urban 6 ltd Find out more about Wargasm__Monkey
                            Working...
                            X