• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior MB-06 Carbine SR

i think the body is look like g36 with sniper barrel and m4 stock
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Reason it isn't so popular is probably down to aesthetics. Lets face it it isnt everybodies cup of tea I personally like the look of it, but I can think of probably 20 people who would hate it. The bar 10 is a very traditional looking weapon and more acceptable to the masses, whereas this is more a niche product.

I have fired one and they are really nice to use, powerful and accurate as jester says. Just because it's cheap doesn't make it bad. I have had TM and Classic Army stuff that has fallen apart, and my Tanaka Browning hi power is 200 quids worth of doggy do. dont knock it till you try it is my motto
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
        Jester - That sounds fair enough then, I eat my words. But I do have to say, if the rifle really is THAT good, why has it not been spotted and talked about in the same way on bigger forums? ...
        I can't really say fella, it's a bit of a marmite gun, peolpe seem to either love it of hate it; due to this perhaps it's just no been given a try by enough players.
        Could also be that no-body has been able to buy one; they seem to be out of stock everywhere I try now, even the HK supplier are OOS. I've been trying to get a second as a spare; and can't find one for love nor money

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
        I think you may have just been very lucky with your rifle, more than very if you're hitting 60m body sized targets with .20g's 3 out of 5 times...
        Perhaps I have just got a peach example, and another one wouldn't be as good (who knows), but the point I was trying to make with my origional post was that no they certainly aren't a piece of cheap cr*p.

I was only using .20 to get the hop bedded in, and plan to use my usual .36g sniper rounds from now on, so hopefully it'll be even better. BTW the 60M figure was on a measured range at my local site; this photo below is old and only shows upto 40, but now it's been extended to 50 & 60, plus it'll also show you exactly what I meant by "body sized" targets, in case that was the seed of your doubt LOL

either way I'm chuffed to bits with mine :D
        sigpic

Comment

Ill tell you what that looks Bangin'!

Comment

Hi, just registred and have a question about this sr-2.
            I am quite interested in this rifle but i have searched everywhere but nut one single picture on the internal parts and the trigger house.
            I would like som measurements on the cylinderhousing and parts to see if its compatible with aps or L96 parts.
            And the same goes for the triggerhousing.
            Sounds good to hear that it has potential in range and precision.
            Can someone help me with this?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
            Working...
            X