Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Vector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIq9tMU5RWM&sns=fb

Do want...just goes to show how we're incorporating technology into the sport also!

//Shaide
    sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Re: KWA Vector

I saw this to. But looking around internet, its fake! Boo ho, cos that would have been a fantastic bit of kit. Law say the kriss is still in prototyping. One day maybe, one day.

Comment

Such a shame...I just saw it on Facebook so havent really seen anything else on it...will just sit back and wait for it to actually be released...always wanted a Vector :P
      sigpic
      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
      * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...86-KWA-Super-V

So incredibly fake.

Comment

It will be released, not with an iPad cable though!! lmao
            Signature Removed

Comment

nah it will just be a usb instead :P

i did look at the video and thought wow that looks amazing but then 3000 fps? and he did seem to struggle with the mag. i hope the real kwa ones like that

Comment

It's so obviously fake. I mean for one thing the magazine he loads is an extended Glock mag and he holds it in place as well. And putting a cable in the gun to attach to an iPad? Anyone who saw that and thought it was real is an absolute moron and shouldn't be allowed near any kind of weapons for the safety of others lol.

Comment

watch carefully on the touch screen, his finger is phasing through the app

Comment

if you watch him load a mag, your see he doesn't click it in correctly.

Comment

He's just holding the mag in. Note that it's the civilian version of the Kriss too. Why would KWA release a civilian version? :p

Comment

fake or not it's awesome apart from 3000 fps and cable

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shaide Started playing Airsoft in 2004...so that is when my unhealthy addiction for guns began. I started off with the almighty FAMAS and have gone through many weapons up until now where I own the G&P XM177e2 Midas Edition :P Find out more about Shaide
                        Working...
                        X