Magpul M4 MOE due for release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul M4 MOE due for release

Trawling YouTube, as one does at this time of night. I happened upon this video showcasing a release from Magpul PTS of their new M4 MOE. This is its first time in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/yosser65

It was displayed briefly at this years Airsoft Arms Fair and Yosser was given an exclusive viewing of it. It has all of Magpul's accessories and full Magpul trades on it and is built by them through an OEM. Due for release early 2012 and has a quick change barrel assembly to completely change the length of the barrel by simply undoing the Delta ring.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Re: Magpul M4 MOE due for release

Blowback as well!
    sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

whats the differance between that and the other fully kitted magpul'd M4? .with the other fully kitted magpul'd M4 you can buy all of the stuff that , that M4 has

Comment

who makes it? is it ares again?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

So it's the same gun but with a longer Moe handguard and blowback... Almost worth getting excited about!

At the price most magpul aegs are here anyway youd be better off getting a socom recoil and then some clone furniture. It'll look the same, but work so much nicer

Comment

You can't ask where to buy things, and PM'ing links is still against the rules.

Lastchancers.co.uk
            Last edited by Gaffa; 17 November, 2011, 13:01.
            Lastchancers.co.uk

Comment

Looks a lot like the King Arms blowback unit in there tbh, imo i'd rather have the (most likely) far more reliable G&P Magpul MOE in CQBR

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Last Chancer View Post
                Does any one know were to get the fire selector switch from ( please PM the link )

Lastchancers.co.uk
                They have them on the web store for the scar, not sure if it's the same thing though!

Comment

i spotted the fire selector too, deffo look like the same as the SCAR ones you mention Ben
                  i was hoping they might be M4 compatible
                  already popped up on 'an auction site' - possible clones of course
                  h e y d r i c h
                  L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

I do like the fire selectors!! Im after some nice gucci ones for my ptw. They would be nice!

Comment

That looks positively repulsive.

Comment

Im sure this is the M4 that was on display at an official Magpul PTS launch last month at war film based "store" in the UK
                        sigpic

Comment

I used one at the AAF too... Felt rather like a king arms, but thats not something anyone would comment on. I don't like the QD barrel. M4s don't have QD barrels so I don't know why this one has?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            I used one at the AAF too... Felt rather like a king arms, but thats not something anyone would comment on. I don't like the QD barrel. M4s don't have QD barrels so I don't know why this one has?
                            ergghh to be honest it's an ares the masada was made by ares, i won't be getting one because i don't like blowback in aeg's that's more stuff to go wrong.

Comment

vak to you know its ares for sure or just going on the assumption that masada was ares so this must be?
                              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                              Working...
                              X