A&k svd aeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&k svd aeg

Just seen this on a handful of Eastern sites, polymer furniture version full package including a PSO-1 replica and an SVD receiver-mount bipod for $260, full and semi auto, 320fps out the box (apparently).
    Might have to get on one of these and lock it to semi.

These seem to have appeared from out of nowhere, anyone heard much about them? I'd imagine it to be about the same as their SR-25

Re: A&k svd aeg

I'm guessing they built their springer SVD to one day accomodate an electric gearbox and now here it is. Mag compatibility with the springer - essentially a hicap, is good, the springer itself used regular drop-in AEG springs, also good. It has full auto as well but the only way I could see myself owning one is to bump it to 425FPS and lock it to semi only.

Comment

Re: A&k svd aeg

After looking at detailed pictures I can confirm it is based on the springer it has the same style hop unit just indeed you turn a dial to put the hop on.
      It also has a classic army style gearbox in it .

Only downside to it is that the selector has an option for full auto if I were to get this gun I would have to fill that auto selector notch in..

Hopefully the hop on this one is better as the hop on the springer because I hated that hop unit with a passion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

grey Find out more about grey
      Working...
      X