MG42 No go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MG42 No go

Probably got behind on his bribes This is by all accounts a common occurance

Comment

Originally posted by krakeder9 View Post
      how has he just been arrested , if they have been making airsoft guns for a while, did no one notice or somthing.
      The chinese turn a blind eye to things like this. But sometimes like this, they have to make it look like they are doing something.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

MG42.........Nasty piece of work
        Walked around a corner into the wrong end of a real one of these doing WW2 re-enactment
        This was fully auto when we were still aloud them
        Took the germans behind it 10 mins to stop laughing after I landed

Aoibhell

Comment

Originally posted by Aoibhell View Post
          MG42.........Nasty piece of work
          Walked around a corner into the wrong end of a real one of these doing WW2 re-enactment
          This was fully auto when we were still aloud them
          Took the germans behind it 10 mins to stop laughing after I landed

Aoibhell
          LOL. I've got a real steel deac. Weighs a ton. Much heavier than a GPMG. Looks like a beast though so its worth suffering when carrying it around

Comment

i put a cushman paintball plastic body round an AK, looks silly with the mag in, but it fires like a dream and does'nt weigh a ton , suits me down to the ground.

daggah daaggah daggah

Comment

MG42 a go go.

Certain site is taking wholesale pre-orders.

What do we know so far? Well it has a full metal body, will be shooting around 360 - 390 and also comes with a sound activated drum mag.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

HK has a different system of law that is separate to mainland china, do do with the commercial aspect of business.
                i think thats right
                sigpic
                www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
                www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

i thought, and saw pictures of an MG34, i thought that was a go?

i'd rather have an Mg34 with drum mag personnally, sexier.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I think with all the trouble in china[its illegle to make guns!] and now they have been found out it will take a while to get back if at all to where we were before

Comment

[QUOTE=Gaffa;260130]MG42 a go go.

Certain site is taking wholesale pre-orders.
                      mate,, id love to know what site,, i have wanted an mg42 since 02! can you pm me details please.

Comment

I think I've seen the site offering pre orders. Unfortunatley they are well known for posting info and taking pre orders on items that are months away from delivery. Given that if it's the same site they put up picrures before everything went tits up in China then the delay will be even longer. The last I heard AGM were not going to be releasing any new models for a while as they try to re-build the moulds and stock they lost in last years raids.

The MG34 did make a brief appearence from VIVA. However it cost a fortune and the firm have no plans of making any more.

Comment

Im sorry to say this, but after talking to the owners of a certain retailer that will remain nameless, but AGM is dead. THe CEO is still under arrest, the factory has been closed it doesnt look like there will be any more products from them. The Sten guns they made, for example, are all gone, so youll be lucky to find one of those now. I cant confirm the other brands
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i hear jg will be re-releasing the scorpion later this year, the molds for it are one of the few that escaped.
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

There are a few factories that have re-opened. AGM is not dead it is just looking for a new site to open its factory. Will be some time before we see products from them. Also it looks like all factories will be putting up thier prices by 10%

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dog green 1 Painter of all things cool. Find out more about dog green 1
                              Working...
                              X