X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE AEG!?

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/bl...an-m4-ris-aeg/

Yup! Another M4!
    Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Re: WE AEG!?

STUPID WE!
    They start in gas and do a crummy job... get good at it, move to GBBR, Announce a load of releases that just seem to die out? and then they say they are going to make AEG's!
    Oh dear WE oh dear!

Comment

Oh sweet an M4 there's hardly any of them.
      I'll have to buy one straight away so every one will be jealous at my amazingly rare gun that nobody would have seen before coz they all use AK's.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is it me, or does that hi-cap mag seem to never end?

Comment

IT HAS A HIGH CAP MAG?????????????

Ok I've finish being sarcastic now.

Comment

We make good gas guns but they should stick to gas guns..I reckon this wont be very good...

Comment

Might be real steel dimensions hopefully, extra realism :D

Comment

to be honest their first attempt seems better than a fair few companies norm

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
                  They start in gas and do a crummy job... get good at it, move to GBBR
                  In my experience, WE stock rifles are far more reliable than the G&P or WA equivilents... In fairness to WE, they've made half decent stock rifles (better than the competition) for a cheaper price.

At the same time... WE are a relatively small fish in a very big pond of AEG m4s.
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Why they dont just stick to what they are best at, and concentrate on bringing us some of the gas prototypes we have been seeing first is beyond me.
                    And why start with an M4? Not like anyone is going to be taking out bank loans for yet another M4.
                    Something new and not done/not done on a large scale would have been better.

Comment

If this is going to be good or not is just going to have to be seen but I would like to see it do very well for WE. The way I look at it if more of these smaller companies get better it's only going to force the hand of the bigger companies to do the same thing. It would still have been nice to see something other than an M4 though lol

Comment

It mentions that there is a working bolt release. If this works in connection with firing that's be nice. Especially if compatible with a marui recoil. It is a little disappointing that there's no feedback from the bolt release on them!

Comment

Gotta be honest, it looks just the same as your average generic AEG M4.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for RS dimensions, the motor and pistol grip looks just the same as the standard AEG set up.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for any Marui Recoil compatibility either... VFC M4s have working bolt catches, it's a pretty simple mod to the whole set up, but it only holds the bolt open after you cock it. Even if it did work when the mag was out, you'd need a new mag design to push the catch into place.

In short, and sorry to be captain buzzkill, but this looks just like another standard V2 AEG. In my eyes, its only saving grace is going to be whether or not it costs less than £150.

Comment

Agreed, the saving grace of this gun will have to be decent performance and a price to beat the GnG CM and GR series. If it's between £130-£170 it has a chance of being a gun people will buy. If it's much more and does not provide something really interesting performance and or features wise it will just be another M4 in a market full of very good M4's at low prices.

People want something that looks a bit different or a bit Magpul, a lot Magpul actually! This appearance wise has nothing really going for it.

Comment

Instead of jumping into the AEG market can't they just hurry up and finish their attempt at a GBB P90? PLEASE WE FOCUS.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                              Working...
                              X