Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another idiot with a bb gun in public

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rs_of_mobiles/

There are some proper IDIOTS out there that will spoil it for the rest of us!

Comment

Re: Another idiot with a bb gun in public

I nearly got away with... I joke.

Atleast it hasn't really affected airsoft thank god.

Comment

people like that are just dumb C**ts who need to have a proper telling off and of course the complimentary prison sentence...

Comment

complete and utter twat, bloody idiot probably thought that it was cool to wield a pistol judjung by his obveously poor bringing up.
          Shoot me, and you shall recieve a swift kick to the nutsack sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBenny View Post
            complete and utter twat, bloody idiot probably thought that it was cool to wield a pistol judjung by his obveously poor bringing up.
            Why should the quality of his up-bringing have anything to do with it? everyone here likes shooting pistols but most of us seem to have had a good up-bringing or at least i know i have. I dont think its bad that he likes guns i just think that its bad he has never been educated in why you should not do something so stupid with a gun or without for that matter, especially as it says he shot them twice as he walked away and had no need to shoot them so shows he was a malicous little shit with no regard for other people.
            For sale:

-Splitting M4
            -MP5 Parts
            -MP7a1
            -M9 Magazine

Comment

Are you having a laugh with the "its not the upbringing" thing?
              Have you been outside your own 4 walls in the last 10 years or so?

SAS Scott you missed that one mate...lol
              Your usualy sh*t hot with the "idiots" threads :D

Comment

Think this was posted in another thread a few day's ago in a certain UKARA thread... He should of been tried as an adult. A crime with a firearm for an adult would of suffered a serious penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Are you having a laugh with the "its not the upbringing" thing?
                  Have you been outside your own 4 walls in the last 10 years or so?

SAS Scott you missed that one mate...lol
                  Your usualy sh*t hot with the "idiots" threads :D
                  Sorry been at too busy to notice.

Being at that stage of life where I'm young and foolish I can safely say it does mostly depend on the up bringing of said child.
                  I have some friends who's parents say " if you like it nick it" , " if anyone ever starts on you kick their skull in" and " you can do whatever you want just don't get caught".
                  This is a view of alot of my friends parents (only a handful ) .This then gives the child no sense of what's right or wrong. It is the parents responsibility to teach their child/children about rights and wrongs , please and thank you's and many more things.

But on the other hand I have a friend (not my friend anymore) who's parents did all the right things .He is always getting punished for doing such little things but that still doesn't teach him a lesson.He has asked me and my other airsoft friends for RIFS to mug people and rob shops , this is why he is no longer my friend.

He is now in a young offenders institute for all the stupid things he has done.

An upbringing of a child can make a massive affect on a child or it can do absolutely nothing due to the child not wanting to learn or follow rules....

Rant over .

Comment

But a spot on rant all the same.

Comment

But was it a bb gun or airsoft gun 2 different things( i think ) ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                        But was it a bb gun or airsoft gun 2 different things( i think ) ? lol
                        Makes no difference. A RIF (Real Imitation Firearm) is any weapon that can't be identified from the real thing. And we're all using bb guns, guns that shoot 6mm ball bearings.

Obviously the victims of this crime couldn't tell the difference, which is why I think it should of been treated like every other firearms crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                          Makes no difference. A RIF (Real Imitation Firearm) is any weapon that can't be identified from the real thing. And we're all using bb guns, guns that shoot 6mm ball bearings.

Obviously the victims of this crime couldn't tell the difference, which is why I think it should of been treated like every other firearms crime.
                          Yea i always thought a bb gun as firing metal bbs but owell

Comment

That's an Air pistol in this country. They fire .177 or .22 pellets that are angled. In the states they call air rifles bb guns which is where some of the confusion comes from.

Comment

the original bb guns fired metal bbs 4mm come under air rifle laws now . spitefull things as well .i have one co2 powered 420fps when i chronoed it and thats a pistol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GadgetMaster Find out more about GadgetMaster
                              Working...
                              X