New a&k pkm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New a&k pkm

Looks like A&K are bringing out a new PKM, looks pretty nice too, dont see to many of these about, not many people customise to the extent lol

Will be nice to see something different although i do love to see a really nice RPK on the field!

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/590-...-at-evike.html

Re: New a&k pkm

iv been waiting for one of these to come out for years! i would probably try and get some real wood parts on it though if i eventually get one

Comment

Normally I would be excited about this. However, not to moan but the M240 they bought out is around £600 and has the usual A&K shoddy QC.

A&K are getting a bit out of hand with the prices. Drastically improve the internals if you think you can get away with those sorts of prices!

Comment

there 240 is out?!
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          Normally I would be excited about this. However, not to moan but the M240 they bought out is around £600 and has the usual A&K shoddy QC.

A&K are getting a bit out of hand with the prices. Drastically improve the internals if you think you can get away with those sorts of prices!
          I imagine it would have shoddy QC from A&K since A&K doesn't make an M240...

Comment

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

I know it's a Pecheneg, but either way, awesomeness awaits.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

i second what the crazy russian above says!!! i want one will go nicely with my m60

Comment

pfft, gimme a shout when one of these honeys appears

Signature Removed

Comment

Depending on the UK price, I will get one, been after a support gun, let alone one of this beauty!
                  Last edited by joe123; 16 February, 2012, 21:54.

Comment

Originally posted by joe123 View Post
                    RPK? Cyma already make one mate.

Depending on the UK price, I will get one, been after a support gun, let alone one of this beauty!
                    Nah bud, RPD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruchnoy...ot_Degtyaryova

I think it's supposed to be around $600 in the us... idk what it would end up as here.
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Haha sorry, noticed the slight difference after looking at it the second time.

Probably 400+, so it best be nice! Would expect some good wood for that price!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
                      Working...
                      X