G&G products inc. G&G P90 and G&G Kar98k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G products inc. G&G P90 and G&G Kar98k

as i said on another forum, that price tag for the Kar98k is rediculous. I paid that for a tanaka version. I'll hold off until a) it comes down in price (not likely) and b) some reviews of it are out on the net.

Cannot afford to drop that kind of money on an unknown entity.
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Been waiting for the K98 since they first mentioned they might make one, but as said, I'd buy it straight away in 350fps version if it was between £200-£280, maybe £300 but I'd need solid, review evidence of its performance first.

Comment

The Kar98 is £340 on pre order at a Scottish site, quite expensive as it will no doubt need upgrading to hit a barn door at 15 paces!

Comment

I'm still wondering when, or if their PS90, in desert tan, is due to hit the shelves anytime soon.
          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Well i heard that their FN2000 has just been re-released with trades, so if they've sorted that out, then hopefully, the p90 should follow soon-ish

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chris_eleventy_two Find out more about Chris_eleventy_two
            Working...
            X