Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE 226

Look on Zeroone
    | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

The ones on Zero One aren't traded.

Comment

My apologies
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

After using mine i cant really fault it bar the the incident with the mag jaw breaking after its 2nd reload..... It just works what else can you ask for??? Ok the hop isnt that great but its a secondary for close encounters im not looking for range or aeg accuracy.... Just a gun that shoots a bb when i need it! Great gun for the price imo with clone tm parts you can quite easily replace them with tm parts? (thats a question)

Ash
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Just seen the VFC M27 on that link above, as well as a WE XDM....yum!

Comment

The question is, how will it compare to the TM and KJW versions...

Comment

WE 228 comes out at the end of the month - in Taiwan that is.

Comment

Won't take long to get round the rest of Asia
                  Just hope mags aren't going to be as rare as pixie dust.

Comment

We pistols are wank should be the trades on all their pistols !!! 80 quid for something that will end up as a broken bookend or wall hanger !!

Comment

Baz with the greatest of respect.......CHANGE THE FU***NG RECORD!!!!

Comment

Just stating a fact !!!!

Comment

Over and over and over again!!!

Even the great Tokyo Marui have failures.
                          Why not bash them for a while?

If we all gave up on one make of RIF due to one or two failures we would be using McDonalds straws on the field.

Comment

I don't love WE, but I'd be interested in a P229 or P228.

Comment

Tm have failures due to the occasional lemon / bad gun getting through qc / We are a terrible quality product to start with

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
                              Working...
                              X