Kwa rm4a1 ebb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa rm4a1 ebb

Saw this and checked out the a few details from KWA, to be released either around march or towards june!

It looks really nice, has good recoil function and also looks nice for milsim! :D

KWA RM4A1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-6rjYi_z0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trw-F3awePg

Re: Kwa rm4a1 ebb

Meh I would rather get a TM sopmod or a G&P MOE....
    Maybe the KWA is cloned of a sopmod..
    Last edited by SAS Scott; 7 January, 2012, 12:35.

Comment

they have said it is their design but I would imagine it is a clone of tms. Personally with the quality of kwas guns I would think this will be a real winner!
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

the fact that they haven't mentioned the tm version in any video I have seen makes me think they don't want to draw attention to it. But where can the recoil system go other than the stock tube? design will no doubt be very similar. And a new "rotary" hop unit...just like the tm one.
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah, they have said that it is a patented design, and apparently has 'way more' kick than the TM on full-auto. How true that is, I don't know.

Comment

I'm certainly interested to see it internally. I'd love to install a BB system into my current rifle.

Comment

I have been waiting for this for a while to see how it contends with the TM recoil series. I just hope they release some bigger midcaps for it. If I wanted a 30 round mag I would just buy a GBB, somewhere in the region of 120 would be far more skirmishable.

Comment

This looks niiiiice. Looking forward to seeing a solid release date!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                  Meh I would rather get a TM sopmod or a G&P MOE....
                  Maybe the KWA is cloned of a sopmod..
                  It has been designed completely differently , I remember one of the testers saying it had a a recoil system inside the buffer tube to create the recoil . Think I heard they had re-designed the moter aswell so that it was real spec , same with the buffer tube ad a few other bits.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                    It has been designed completely differently , I remember one of the testers saying it had a a recoil system inside the buffer tube to create the recoil .
                    buffer tube is stock tube... same as the tm. I'm not saying it won't be very good, however, it is a blatant rip off of tms design

Comment

rather the tm than this one. Ra tech has one too, bolt m4a1, recoil is strong but not sure it has bolt stop?
                      sigpic

Comment

i think if you look on the vid you only get bolt lock on 30 rnd mags.. tm ones are switchable from 30/82 rnds as only nutters have 30 rnds on.

We will work on these just as much as the other ones but remember that KWA doesnt have the same support from aftermarket companys .. nothing like what the TM gun has ..

And when the tm gun came out aftermarket parts was something that was massivly demanded by players before they would invest in a gun with at the time an unknown reoil engine and how that would affect the gearbox, obviously now we know that it doesnt afect it all that much in terms of longevtity but its still something that players kind of demand in a platform. If i hadnt of pushed the aftermarket parts so much for the sopmods it wouldnt be half as popular today simply becuase no one would adopt the platform.

so it will be interesting to see, thats if it ever comes out this thing was released over a year and a half ago in the states..

Comment

I guess the main advantage this will have over a TM Sopmod are:-

Battery:- You can use a standard lipo battery with a 11.1v recommended. So you could already have one, if not they can be purchased for less then a TM Sopmod battery, and much less then if you decided to upgrade the TM to lipo keeping the original connection in place.

Mags:- You can use any mags that currently works in a KWA M4. So if you haven't got the cash to splash on a new gun and lots of new mags, you can buy the gun and run your old M4 mags, and then buy the KWA mags over time.

Saying this I have never used a TM Sopmod (even though I would like to give one a try). I would consider buying either but I would have to see a marked improvement over my Magpul PTS in terms of range and accuracy, otherwise I would just stick with what I have.

Comment

have these been confirmed as 11.1v lipo ready? I didn't think they had.

Either way, as with the current kwa aegs, they won't be 11.1v ready at our spring levels. KWA have said they won't warranty their aegs for 11.1v lipos at UK power levels

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                              have these been confirmed as 11.1v lipo ready? I didn't think they had.

Either way, as with the current kwa aegs, they won't be 11.1v ready at our spring levels. KWA have said they won't warranty their aegs for 11.1v lipos at UK power levels
                              in second vid @ 15:31 onwards 'per the manufacter they do recommend 11.1v lipo battery'. From what I have seen before I thought America has higher power levels then we do, I believe they use 400fps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
                              Working...
                              X