X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB Kriss

http://everything-airsoft.com/blog/2...ss-vector-gbb/

yup. want.
    Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Re: GBB Kriss

Words can not describe my excitement for this product

Roll on Summer I want one of these like you wouldn't believe. Thanks to the man above for the update

Hope the UK retailers get em in quicksmart! US$400 normally equates to about £400 quid here, so it probably won't be cheap

Comment

i have been excited for this since i caught wind of this early last year ish

Comment

Official link from kwa.... Start getting excited!

http://kwausa.com/community-pages/news/unveiled-kriss/

Comment

Looks pretty disappointing to be honest.

Fire modes are pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it has much recoil (I know thats the design of the gun!) with not much in terms of visual blowback apart from the tiny port cover, so for a gun that will probably retail at around £400, I'll sadly pass :/

Shame really, as they are pretty sexual looking guns in the first place.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
            Looks pretty disappointing to be honest.

Fire modes are pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it has much recoil (I know thats the design of the gun!) with not much in terms of visual blowback apart from the tiny port cover, so for a gun that will probably retail at around £400, I'll sadly pass :/

Shame really, as they are pretty sexual looking guns in the first place.
            i dont care... its on my list for future purchases, in love already
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

been after one of these after i saw a program a few years back on the real steel.
              some company did a mockup of it,found out later they were only joking,so its good to see a comapny getting it ready.
              sigpic
              Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
              Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

it looks like it's a modified glock inside the kriss body!

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                  it looks like it's a modified glock inside the kriss body!
                  Where does it show that? Thats a cop out if thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
                    Where does it show that? Thats a cop out if thats the case.
                    look at the magazine it's an extended glock type then if you look at the bolt it looks to me like a g18, the firing mechanism is different but you can see the similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                      look at the magazine it's an extended glock type then if you look at the bolt it looks to me like a g18, the firing mechanism is different but you can see the similarities.
                      Nah mate - its TOTALLY different. The mag for starters is massive on this thing (a glock mag is wide but nowhere near as huge as the mag he has there)

Also the firing mechanism works completely differently according to the blowback diagram - also the trigger position and height of everything is different to that of the Glock of Magpul FPG. Cant see any similarities at all.

Also imagine if it was a simple Glock engine design, this wouldn't have taken so long to appear.

Comment

it's supposed to be a copy of the real steel trigger...

it just looks shexy to me
                        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Read the article - its not a Glock for those worried. It is designed as a PTW for Law Enforcement - so is about as accurate to the Real Steel as it can be - even strips down like the RS. I'm seriously in love with it already.

Going to have to start saving for one and get 4 extended mags and probably a silencer for it to use as my newest CQB weapon. SO glad I kept my P90 pouches when I sold my UMP, I knew I'd find another use for them! :D
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Yeh this does look great. 50 round mags though.

I'm about to experience running about wiith 6 GBB MP7 mags plus a sidearm. This will give me a workout in preparation...

Comment

Lol, 50 rounds would be a godsend - I run 30rnd mags in my SCAR and I love it. An extra 20 rounds per mag would be awesome. I find I am very careful about how I engage the enemy and I don't tend to waste shots anymore.
                              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                              Working...
                              X