KWA Sportline M4 - £123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Sportline M4 - £123

Just in case you haven't heard, KWA are releasing a Sportline M4.

The Sportline version has EXACTLY the same internals as the Proline, but the lower reciever is polymer.

Looks great if you want a cheap option M4, would like to see a comparison between this and ICS's M4.

http://www.airsoft-squared.com/post/...on=description
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: KWA Sportline M4 - £123

Sounds very interesting! It looks like finally there's another decent cheapo rifle other than the G&G!

Comment

if the gearbox and hop up is 2gx and its low enough in price then this could be awesome!
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Honestly if it does have the same internals as the 2GX then it will easily be the best starter gun ever and an amazing gun for a project.

Comment

Dammit bought a combat machine

Comment

I looked at the link supplied and it said the only difference was the plastic lower receiver , so a £20 lower metal body could turn your KWA into a proline..
            The only downside I can see is that shops might stop selling other budget guns due to the KWA being so good for its price...

Comment

These will be around £180 over here based on the relative prices in the US of the sportline and pro models.

Comment

Awesome , pretty happy at the moment as my local is at shot show and are thinking of taking on KWA

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Yeah sorry for just that link, I was in a hurry whilst posting and just grabbed a link I saw on Facebook.
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

out of all the cheap guns.. KWA and combat machine.. defo thumbs up imo.. the £250 KWA m4 is amazing.. nothing else to it.

Comment

Sounds like a plan
                      If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Originally posted by CHIFF_MoA View Post
                        These will be around £180 over here based on the relative prices in the US of the sportline and pro models.
                        Yep definately, would be nice if it was £123 but can't see it as the competition is priced around £150

Comment

So a gun with a proprietary gearbox that like to crack is a good starter gun? Why are KWAs so popular again?

Comment

I had a play recently with a brand new KWA M4, it was lovely. Really nicely made with a fantastic gearbox. If their sport lines are as good but with some down grades I can see them being the new kings of budget guns.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bachelarius View Post
                              So a gun with a proprietary gearbox that like to crack is a good starter gun? Why are KWAs so popular again?
                              Hey Bach, I didn't realise that, do you know what parts are propriety?

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                              Working...
                              X