British Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Airsoft

With the obvious exception of the L129A1 (which I reckon we'll never see (off-the-shelf anyway)) is there anything on the horizon for AEG/GBB replicas as used by BritFor?

Or is that our lot?

Re: British Airsoft

Such as?

I can't quite understand the question. Do you mean 'British' guns, or 'Firearms used by the British'?

As I think the latter is pretty much covered.

Comment

No, since the majority of our forces use the same guns, with the exception of special units.

We are also a relatively small market and as suck not high on the manufacturers to do list.

Comment

E.g. (L9A1) High Power

Comment

^ Has been made.

Comment

Not in a decent form.

Comment

Really, who made it? Are they still available?

Comment

Tanaka (plastic)
                JACs and Hsu Wei

Comment

If we could go retro i'd like to see a Sterling and a metal Aeg Uzi. I was also toying with the idea of buying a WE Browning, getting rid of that rear sight and painting the grips, not a MkIII I know but it would'nt be far off...
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I've toy'd with that idea too as you can get the grips on eBay
                    I decided against it though as it wasn't just a case of unscrewing that rear sight. It looks like the actual slide is raised at the back where the sight attaches

Comment

A GBB Sterling L2A3 would be lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                        I've toy'd with that idea too as you can get the grips on eBay
                        I decided against it though as it wasn't just a case of unscrewing that rear sight. It looks like the actual slide is raised at the back where the sight attaches
                        Dremmel!
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

A proper spring SMLE based off the VSR system would be nice.

Comment

Ares have just teamed up with some Polish guys to make their gun of choice, the Beryl. Perhaps we need a major dealer in the UK to lobby a manufacturer?

Comment

I'm sure we could lobby them direct.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X