Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Socom Gear KEL TECH PMR-30 Pistol (picture included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Socom Gear KEL TECH PMR-30 Pistol (picture included)

I bet they bring out an after market slide.

Comment

thats just a NASTY looking design
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
        **You do realise a .22 could absolutely ruin your brain right?

if you shot someone with a .22 that thing will bounce around in the guys brain and ruin you..well kill you O_o dunno why people think .22's arent lethal and are range toys only ..

If this gun was a carry option with its 30 round mag lol you could quite easily defend yourself

*If the person can aim that is anyway lol

I'm not a retard man, getting shot with any firearm is going to ruin your favourite jumper.

But if i lived in a country where i can buy a gun almost as easily if not easier than buying a six pack of bud a .22 pistol is not what i would be steaking my life on if push came to shove. 30 rounds is well and good but if the other dude has a gun and is shooting back you want to put him down and keep him down with 1 round before he kills you.

There is a reason .22 is not used by police or any law enforcement as a primary defensive/offensive weapon. Not enough kinetic energy or stopping power especially at anything other than very close range.

If i was in a situation were i could possibly get shot at i'd rather have the same if not bigger bangs than the f**ker shooting at me.
        Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
        Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          .22WMR is freaking mental

have fun being hit with one of these

a 7.62 may cause your skin to flap about like a facehugger egg from alien

but these little .22s play ping pong with your brain n organs, enjoy!

Thats not a pistol round tho is it? I thought we were talking about the above lego gun.

But anyway seems how ya bring it up, i've seen what these do to rabbits, foxes and crows! It will turn a rabbit inside out and make smaller stuff just evaporate i'd still rather play with 7.62. Hopefully i'll be able to see what the big stuff does to a rabbit in the next few months :D

Comment

Of course bladerider but that wasnt my point, people just discount the .22 as some obsolete crap thats only good for fun n hunting...
            Also yeah WMR is for rifles not pistols but thats a big round

Also socomgear how lazy, c02? 15 round magazine!? could of just double stacked it

Comment

Big ol cartridge compared to the size of the projectile alright, its what most lads use for foxes round here.
              Well if you lived somewhere with gun laws that were not as tight as a nuns knickers you'd probably be of the same opinion, most hunters in the states are probably going to be shooting bigger game than in europe so a bigger round is more desirable. Plus you get more kick so its more fun to shoot bigger rounds

Who cares about socom! What i want to know is why the f**k KSC, TM, WA and the likes are not making co2 pistols???? I don't get it. Have you shot a kjw co2 1911 yet, they are pretty dam good! Still my kitted WA kicks just as hard/fast on green but it cost far to much to skirmish

Seems the powers that be dont care about us stuck in a colder climates

Comment

i dont mind c02 guns as long as they dont detract from the overall look of the magazine

Comment

That pistol looks...unusual.
                  For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                  Check out my other sales!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                  Working...
                  X