New Systema Gearbox and Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Systema Gearbox and Motor

Well looks like systema have upped there game to follow the release of the new Mauri Gearboxes and motors, not so long ago they released the Revolution series, which granted the gearbox and extra gear, meaning more ratio for torque. However they have went exact opposite and decided to make everything light weight and energy saving...

Introducing the new systema Energy range..

As you can see lots to read, just thought id bring it to everyones attention

Enjoy
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Re: New Systema Gearbox and Motor

Wow will this be as prone to going spang as the mega expensive revolution money pit's?

Comment

Not sure if I trust this, Ive had Systema components try and fire themselves down the nozzle in the past, think it might be an overpriced clockwork IED to be honest.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        It might be an overpriced clockwork IED to be honest.
        lol :D:D:D

Comment

while systema AEG components are quite crap

i think the systema gearbox sets are extremely good - im on my third gun now to have a set of systema internals and im a really big fan of them - very well built and just eat through the rounds with great rof and reliability

if these gearboxes are anything like the regular systema gearboxes and motor then they should be great

also with it being a lighter enegry saving version its potentially cheaper too... which is great
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I have had a few Systema bit's and they always look good but dont always perform as the price would infer. Their pistons let go just as badly as cheaper makes and whilst their gears are superbly made but the very lack tolerence's in an aeg mechbox means that lesser quality gears do the same job all be it with a bit more noise. Dont get me wrong if money were not an issue I would probably but the best I could get all the time. But Element pistons do the job very well and a JG M41 motor running a 10.8v batt will give nearly the same ROF as a Systema Turbo on a 9.6v.

It's nice when somone ask's about your Gun and you real of a list of systema parts, but for the most part a stock TM gearbox is still the best option for 95% of applications.

I have always wanted a TM G3-SG1 running a Systema Mechbox with a Turbo on a 12v :D:D:D

Comment

i can see where most people are coming from, as the revolution was a ver over priced gearbox, for torque that no one could ever have (sp170)

if you ask me personally, this is there way of compeating against the eg3000 setup, as i doubt there willl be much torque in these motos, so your lookin at ms80/90/100 setups, which at the end of the day is what its all about, if that motor has been fixed from the turbos batery gluzzling power yet can nearly match it and be energy saving then its gona be something i'll look into
              Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

When you are lucky enough to find that Special Gun then you can and probably will spend the extra money on it, I haven't found that gun yet but I can see the attraction of putting in the latest stuff if that's what makes you happy. We have an ICS MP5 that I will be doing a few little things too for no real reason just cause I want to, and I suppose thats the point with this uber stuff we dont buy it cause we need it we buy it to make ourselve's feel happy...

Comment

not always to make ourselfs happy, but the AEG itself, these parts are to ensure a better performaning gearbox, with "better materials", i say "better materials" because i've found that not alawys what you pay the most for its infact actually better, my personal opinion on after market parts is not always Systema and Prometheus are infact better than other makes like King Arms and Guarder

I perfare Guarder and Deep Fire as makes over any other, i've experienced first hand that a Guarder Piston head was far better than the Prometheus piston head that cost 25% more, was made of metal, however the ventilation was poor, as guarder's had 8 vent holes that were bigger in size, than the Prometheus which only had 6 and where far smaller.

But yea enough of my rant. These parts are designed to be lighter meaning less reaction time needed for each part to act apon trigger responce. Not sure how they are quality wise i.e strength as the weight is dropped.

Time will tell when these finally hit the shelves.

Comment

I would have liked to have read this 'lets all knock systema thread' before ordering a totally systema internalized gun lol.

Comment

what actually is the big deal with systema to me it just seems as if is way to overpriced because its more realistic than the other rifs

Comment

They are a bit overpriced, but its more the reliability and durability of their parts thats the big deal; theyre a lot higher quality than other parts. Whether they work as well as some cheaper alternatives... thats open to debate.

Comment

I'd be interested to know if a local engineering firm could machine something up for the cost of systema internals?
                          sigpic

Comment

Its possible but tbh Id trust an airsoft manufacturer more; if you think about it theyre going to have way more precision in airsoft spec gears and such than someone whos doing it to order...

Comment

Well I think you would find that if you took a set of gears to an engineering firm and said what do you think of these and can you make me a set. The first reaction would be to laugh and then drop a large bill at your feet. I have seen gears being cut on a CNC machine and the difference between them and what we use is like MDF & Cocobola. The cost to have them made well would be mind blowing, and then you have the knock on problem of the rest of the gearbox not being up to the tolerance's of a well made gear set. That i think is part of the problem some people have with systema stuff, when you have an unmodified mechbox if everything is equally a bit out then everything works to that tolerance. Then when you put in something that fit's properly it push's the next part out of place and causes damage, this is probably why a complete gearbox or one containing all new systema parts will probably fair better than a Classic Army box with just a few things swapped out.

Anyway do I have one? No! Do I want one? Well I wouldn't say No...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
                              Working...
                              X