Is that matbull tracer on sale?
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Re: Madbull Prototype Projects

Just bough my TM TRACER,hopefully it will be good and has flash like that
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

none of this has yet been released, the slugs are madness, and the real shotgun wass just showing that it can be used in real shotguns aswell as airsoft.

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
        no it isnt LtPurcy. This is exactly the same as all the people, who dont understand the physics behind it, have commented on the youtube page. When you load say, 5 bbs into it, you have to divide the power between the 5 bbs. so although just the one is shooting at 880fps, 5 of them will only be shooting at 180 odd fps each, so its not so bad.
        wtf? if sumit shoots at 880fps, its gona come out at atleast 600fps+ the back 1 one shoots out at 880fps, the other 4 aren't going to each get 180fps, no way can you loose 500fps by 5 bb's impacting inside the shell, it works the exact same in co2 40mm's, cept they have fair more bb's in them so they loose alittle power because of the sheer amount. The lesser the shots the more range you'll get, the more you have the bigger the spread. so thats why 96rd are better than 192rd 40mm's if u want range.
        Originally posted by bravotwozero
        Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

When is the silencer gonna come out?I want one of it I dont think the TM tracer has got flash when it shoot
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

might never even come out mate, looks like these are concept ideas.. cept the shells, i do think they'll hit the shelfs as you can see alot of effort has went into the finish and build quality of it
            Originally posted by bravotwozero
            Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Garf3r, i think you mis understand me. Im not saying itll have 180 fps overall, im saying they will have that each, so overall the output would be 900fps. Realisticly, if its shooting 1 bb at 880 fps, your looking at the cumulative total for 5 bbs all adding up to around 830 fps, so each bb firing at 166 fps. Do you sort of understand what im saying?

*sigh* This is GCSE level phyics guys. If something weighs 5 times as much as something else, it will need 5 times as much power to reach the same velocity. Ok, so, to move a 0.2g bb at 330 fps requires 1 joule of energy. So, lets say for arguments sake this thing is firing 1 bb at 990 fps, or has an output of 3 joules. When you put in 3 bbs, each one will require 1 joule of energy to accelerate it to 330 fps. There is no way that the back one can come out firing at 600fps, and the front 2 at 195 each, they will all acelerate to as near as possible the same speed, with the rear ones having *slightly* more energy than the more forward ones. The shell will have a fixed power output (determined by the pressure of the gas etc), and this power must be shared between all of the projectiles. What im saying is, if this is used correctly, it is just as safe as any other airsoft gun.

The main point is what if people abuse it, and DO only load 1 bb. Then, that 3j of energy will all go to the 1 bb, pushing it out at 990fps, which is just insane, and if unlucky, enough to kill someone. Thats why these are unsafe, as if used wrongly they are dangerous. The other problem, as apmaman has pointed out, is if someone mixes these up with their real shells if using a real shotgun. This has never been a problem before as real shotgus couldnt shoot the airsoft shells, and vice versa. Now all it takes is someone not safely storing their ammunition and so getting them mixed up, bringing a real shell to a game and blasting someone. Not. Cool.

If these are used properly, and work, i think they are great, and will really bring alot more realism and usability to shotguns in airsoft. If used unsafely, well, theyre just stupid, and likely to be banned.

Actually, now i come to think of it, wont these be illegal anyway? If i remember correctly, as the propellent and ammunition are both stored together, they are classified in the same category as real ammunition, and so will require the correct licenses to own? I remember there being a fuss about the casseopia shells and them having this same problem, hence them not being seen anymore. Airsoft moscarts also fall under this category, but i believe they have a specific exemption.

I may be wrong about this, and feel free to correct me. As for the first, physics bit, its right. Look it up if you dont believe me.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
                The main point is what if people abuse it, and DO only load 1 bb. Then, that 3j of energy will all go to the 1 bb, pushing it out at 990fps, which is just insane, and if unlucky, enough to kill someone. Thats why these are unsafe, as if used wrongly they are dangerous.
                If these are used properly, and work, i think they are great, and will really bring alot more realism and usability to shotguns in airsoft. If used unsafely, well, theyre just stupid, and likely to be banned.
                100% Agreed.

I have a 2 cheapo gliders lying around somewhere.Now where to get a cheap wireless camera and a cheap portable dvd player

And that tracer looks all kinds of star wars

Slightly off topic, has anybody tried the new foam gas grenades they have just released as im tempted by them.£80 for a BFG or around the same price for 2or3(depending on uk price) of these hmmm.......

Comment

I geuss I'm the only one that thinks that UAV aircraft is an absolutly awfull idea? Or at least quite a badly exacuted one... I know people are always screaming out for inovation but come on guys! Realisticly, somthing that goes high enough, is quiet enough and has a good enough camera on it to be of any use is going to be quite a long way beyond the sort of money anyone is going to be willing to spend on somthing like this.

I would hazzard a geuss that maybe 2/3rds of the sites, in the uk at least are made up of woodland, that's going to negate, NOT all but quite alot of the advantage of having somthing like this. If they manage to biuld and market somthing that can reach a decent hight I imagine the only people that do buy them will likley spend alot of time repairing them after crash landings too. And as for shooting it down, I'm skeptical tbh, I usually have better things to be doing during a skirmish than sitting away in a cornoer just mucking about with a toy heli.

All that said, I'd quite like to see what they've changed about these shells and I would love to see more of that tracer unit.

Comment

You're not the only one. I also think it's an awful idea. It won't be able to move fast enough to follow people...

Comment

tho seying putting more bbs in the shell to make the fps at a safer level per bb still wont be aloud at sites as what your would be like having a 800fps sniper rifle but using .46s bring it to 500fps fps which aint cricket

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

How long in a skirmish situation before the operator gets over excited and crashes the UAV into someones head? :p

Comment

Actually I take back EVERYTHING I said... I'm putting MK.12s on one and flying it into people XD

Comment

The jester, no, it isnt. Take a standard airsoft m203 moscart granade. Say you load it up with 30 bbs. Each one comes out at what, 200 fps? So thats ALOT of energy, definately over !!!!15!!!! joules. But are they unsafe, or not allowed at sites? No, because the energy is given to all the bbs. Now, imagine the design of same moscart allows the power of firing all of these bbs to be used just firing one. Now, your getting 15 joules going into 1 bb, which means itll be travelling at, aproximately, 4000 fps. I kid you not, this is physics, this is how things work.

Thankfully, as far as im aware, moscarts are designed so they cant direct all their power at 1 bb. These shells can, so, although if used to fire multiple bbs at a time they WONT be anymore dangerous than a normal m203, if someone loads them with just 1.... Its gonna do some serious damage. Thats why, like i say, if they designed to ONLY be capable of firing multiple bbs at a time, but with the same power as it currently has (so, what, 4 bbs minimum?) it would put it down to safe levels, would work much better than current shotguns, and would just be generally awesome to have the most realistically functioning weapon out on the field. (If you think about it, the operation of one of these things is as real as you can get... theyre usable in real shotguns! I see the realism of your PTW, and raise you... Hunting shotgun with airsoft shell!)

*Edit*

Jester, just to make it clear. To use your analogy, loading up multiple BBs in this thing to make it safe isnt like using heavier bbs in the sniper at all. It would be more like, hacking off the barrel, getting another, and then fixing both barrels onto the gun. Then, trying to propel 2 BBs out of the gun, one through each barrel, but still only using the original spring, piston, cylinder etc.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

the moscart analogy is alot better

think ill stick to my spring m3 tho

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

The most 'uber leet' shotguns allowed in this country at the moment only have a 3 round capacity. Stick with your ptw hehe. Although, will these shells work in any of the airsoft shotguns currently on the market? If not, I'm not entirley sure that this particular inovation was designed for skirmishers anyway. Although it could certainly make for some interesting custom biult launchers and stuff.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
                                Working...
                                X