G36C Photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C Photo's

Can you please send pictures of your G36C's so I can decide what to do with mine, sorry about the picture it is the only 1 i have access to at the moment. I currently have an Ares EBB.

Thanks

Ben

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

Re: G36C Photo's

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-(G36-416-etc)

There's a thread on this dude!

Comment

Sent from my banging R800i

Comment

That's nice, what sight you using?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats an Aimpoint M2 red dot.

Comment

Delta bud you seem like you know your stuff, it's a G&G m2 aimpoint replica, do you know what kind of battery it takes?

Comment

Technically a g36c sooo...
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Haha I've been in the game for quite a while now so general knowledge just comes from reading around!!

Depends... As standard I would've thought maybe a 8.4v NiMH Battery maybe a 1100mAh?

Comment

I might have this wrong, but an 8.4v in an aimpoint? What? My g&p takes 3 mini watch batts.
                  And if you mean the g36, who uses an 8.4? 9.6 or 11.1 all the way!

Comment

Alright jonny! Have to agree with you there the g36c runs on 11.1v Lipo's. Back to the aimpoint, it came without a battery and looks like a hearing aid /watch battery recess, just need to know what kind and how many?

Comment

I believe its LR10s, i will go and check, and they take two or three

Comment

Actually its an AG12/13.

Comment

AHH crap read it wrong!! Seems I'm crap at reading, even if I might know stuff!! :P And yes, using higher voltages would be better IMO even using a Lipo!!!

As for the aimpoint mine takes 2 LR44 batteries! There are various names for them mind you!

Comment

Thats the one! LR44s are the best, but others will fit.

Comment

Purchased thanks lads!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davey3389 Find out more about davey3389
                              Working...
                              X