CTW thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTW thread

Thought I would create this for anyone who has a CTW to show off what they have done to their's, plus I didn't want to offend any Systema owners by posting on their thread . CTW owners are in the minority in the UK but im always keen to see what people have done to their set-up's to give me idea's

Mine is a Standard CTW MX-2 with upgraded nozzle, ive added a CQBR rear sight, RIS rail and UTG rail covers at the moment, I've got a stubby foregrip and PEQ-15 on the way as we speak. I just need to then decide on if to use an Eotech or ACOG instead of the rear sight.

sigpic

Re: CTW thread

Should look fantastic with the PeQ, If I were you I would go with an EoTech
    X-ray

Comment

Get some of mine up when I have a computer available to me.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Heres mine.

I also tend to run an ACOG on mine for woodland stuff.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Just taken delivery of my M4A1 Team Alpha and had a change around, CQBR now has the original handguards back on it with CQB rear iron sight (at the moment) and have turned the team alpha into a SOPMOD

sigpic

Comment

Currently CTW is a bog standard CQB but I collect my Team Alpha in 2 weeks and the pictures in the sig block should give you an idea of what i am building.

Aside from a RIS rail, a RIS adaptor for the bi-pod and two gas blocks in lieu of front sights i have all the bits.

4 weeks from now at the latest i should have my assault and counter sniping rigs complete.

(i am tempted to move the ACOG to the assault - mine has a docter sight too, put a scope on the counter sniper and sell the Spectre / keep it as back up)

Comment

Bog standard but chuffed to bits its working now! Now for the build!
              sigpic

Comment

Waiting on a Samson rail, has the trx on it for the time being.
                Am going to Krylon black the outer barrel at some point. Will see what a UBR stock looks like on it at the weekend. (but need to buy a mini power board before it'll come permanent)
                . .

Comment

Here's my two a TA1 and a TA2
                  TA2 CQBR first with added magpul and PEQ 16
                  The TA1 with again added magpul!

Comment

My new CTW,

Standard apart from the ELCAN, going to get her nicely bedded in with the standard hop before I decide what to do next

Comment

Here's mine (currently having a service and replacement piston fitted)

celcius.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

The current set-ups.

Top: TA1 with 3rd burst ECU used in the DMR role
                        Center: TA2 completely stock used as general purpose rifle
                        Bottom: MX2 sub-compact custom used for CQB

The TA2 will shortly be fitted with a FCC 7" outer barrel, suppressor and DD 7" Omega and look something like:

Althoug i am hoping to have a x1 - x4 spectre on there instead.

Comment

My new baby

Comment

Time to revive this thread a little, here is a recent ctw that i got and have spent a little money on changing a few things around to how i wanted it.

S.T.T.S MDD Hop Unit
                            FCC Multi Barrel
                            Magpul MOE GBBR Grip (modified and stippled by my self)
                            DTW Gearbox (when it arrives, as the CTW Gearbox has a broken Bevel, so thought id try the DTW one)

Also got a little bored and decided to polish up the trigger lol

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                            Working...
                            X