Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard guns

My current Biohazard/Resident Evil guns

P1040164a.jpgP1030896a.jpgP1030216a.jpgP1050932x.jpgP1040188a.jpgP1050907x.jpgP1050904x.jpgP1050935x.jpg!BuK0S6gEWk~$(KGrHqIOKnMEvyFr)iSVBL+Nu948Bg~~_3.jpg

Leon 6" Desert Eagle, Leon 10" Desert Eagle, 6" Umbrella Revolver, Standard model Samurai Edge, Barry Burton Samurai Edge, custom Wesker Samurai Edge (I know isnt amazing so dont go on about it please, I did the best I can right now), Ashford Gold Lugers and custom RE5 Hydra (model, can not fire anything)

I am trying to get an MP9 now for my HUNK costume, almost there. I have also been wanting to make some of the in game guns like Leon's Silver Ghost, Matilda etc just never got round to it. Some day maybe

All are complete with boxes and everything else. I just used the shots I liked best here

Re: Biohazard guns

Your Wesker is amazing, it's the closest to the design I have seen yet, nice one!

Comment

Really? I thought people were gonna say it sucks. I appreciate that thank you. I was basing it off the proper design. I do make alot of props but I always have trouble with scratch builds so stuff like this isnt easy for me to do. It was alot of work on the rail. I used two nineball underrails and sawed them up, joined together with putty, filled in the gaps etc with putty then covered it all in spot putty to smooth it before sanding and spraying. Its not perfect but was the best I could do on my limited skills. I want the thickened trigger guard (tried it with putty too but its obvious its just been stuck on there and looks awful) ideally I need an HFC M9 for that. The beavertail is also an add on I sculpted from putty. It is obvious its just been stuck on but again its the best I could do with it. I really want the LAM to finish it all off but that would need to be completely custom built which I doubt I could do myself. I have seen one someone has made, would love to ask them but got no way of contacting them

Comment

I have completed my MP9 (acting as Hunk's custom TMP) I dont have rail covers for the top rail yet but it works like this so Im considering it complete now. I have fitted a PEQ-15 for the laser module. Not exactly like Hunk's but one more accurate looking was way too expensive for me to even consider so this was my alternative. Ideally it shouldnt sit above the top of the gun but the rail is so high up its unavoidable really. I think this works though

With TMP ammo box from RE4

And a new pic of my Gold Lugers

Im just working on the VPU for my gas mask now then everything will be completely finished with Hunk

Comment

Those gold Lugers are amazing.
          "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Zombee Find out more about Zombee
          Working...
          X