Walther/marushin p99 None Blowback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walther/marushin p99 None Blowback

Couldn't find a thread so here you go, latest addition!

the strobe doesn't work, but this seems the case on all the lam units i've come across =/ can anyone shed any light on the matter?
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: Walther/marushin p99 None Blowback

I think you mean Maruzen instead of Marushin!

It's nice though.

Here's mine

I've installed a very rare Prime slide.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Here's mine:

I'd love one of those LAM units - soooooo cool. Does anyone know of a retention holster that actually allows the silencer to be on and still work? The FOBUS ones don't.
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

The blackhawk P99 SERPA holster allows the slimline silencer. That's how I ran mine.

Comment

SDC10811.jpg

How much do you want one Dan?

Comment

You have a PM :P
            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I have some freedom art sight's coming for mine, shall upload some picture's when they arrive, anyone know where I can get the new ris under-rail they released with the 25th Anniversary version, and tell me what size thread the fixed slide version has? Wanting to pop a bigger silencer on mine, but can only get my hands on the fixed slide barrel adapter etc.
              Thanks in adance
              If you want Real Sim go to Airsoft,
              If you want Realism go to Afghanistan.
              Same letters different interpretation.

Comment

they are great pistols but anyone else finding it hard to get mags for them.

Comment

also does anyone know whre you can get one of those Lam units from??

Comment

Mags AND lams are rarer than the pistol by far. The lams where produced in limited numbers for the collection kit that included it, the silencer & carry case.

only way of getting one is buy finding someone who's got the whole set and want's to split it.

there used to be a website called Qbranch that had all sorts of accessories for these but mostly real steel so where expensive, dunno if they're still going though
                    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Cheers for the help.

Comment

There are a few websites around that sell them, pretty much all are oversea's however there is one over here that sells mag's.
                        I bought some from there a few years ago for my first P99, and I've ordered some more now for my new one.
                        Website for mags, without giving too much away is :- Dog related animal that hunts in packs - storage for weapons....
                        Website for LAM and other accessories, again from experience, - DEN -- female companion toNeo in matrix.
                        If you get stuck PM me
                        If you want Real Sim go to Airsoft,
                        If you want Realism go to Afghanistan.
                        Same letters different interpretation.

Comment

yeah cheers mate but whenever i look on this dog related website the non blowback mag always seems to be out of stock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
                          Working...
                          X