Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Show me your real optics / lights on your toy guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me your real optics / lights on your toy guns!

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
    Well if all goes well I'll be posting up a pic of my new insight peq2 in a couple of days
    Can I haz PEQ2 jpg?

Comment

A mate is selling a Trijicon RX06..pm me for details..
      Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by blobface View Post
        Can I haz PEQ2 jpg?
        I had it and I sold it got a few pictures of it on my ptw will dig them out for you lot to drool over, will be getting some more in a few months and a peq-15 also got an x400 a scoutlight a comp m4, will dig out some pictures.

Comment

instead of a new thread for a simple question i'll throw it in here as its related.

its it legally ok to buy a RS trigicon ACOG TA01 from the states and get it sent over? or is ITAR going to go off on one?
          Originally posted by B.E.N.
          Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

It depends on the seller, you can buy them from the UK if you look in the right places.

Comment

Originally posted by blobface View Post
              Can I haz PEQ2 jpg?

My Diemaco with my COMPm4 the optic actually cost nearly as much as the gun itself

And one more of something special to tease you all with, my pvs-14's

Comment

Bit of bitterness there Gavin?

Anyway I have a RS Surefire Scout, an a RS PEQ-15.

PEQ there, and I'll snap the surefire soon.

The Scout is very useful in dark areas/zombie games at the mall. Also it saves on batteries as it doesn't waste energy like my cheap Ultrafire torch does. That needs battery changes even when not in use :/

Comment

I wouldn't buy a RS sight, because knowing my luck it would get shot out. However the PEQ and Torch each have a very practical use in CQB. Having a PEQ that actually zeros compared to that of the replica's which are only really designed for looks and shut off when firing. The RS PEQ makes CQB much easier and quicker so I don't have to take the second or so to acquire a target just point the laser and boom. I do have two real plate carriers and they're actually very light and snug. Have fake plastic plates in one of them, just to bulk it out so it fits tightly.

Comment

I've got several real deal optics and dont believe it's sad at all.

In fact it's quite a good investment, for example if I had a clone EOtech, I'd expect to sell it for a fraction of the cost I paid for it.

However when selling genuine optics I can expect a nice return on the investment, be it on here or the bay of e..

Just sayin :-)
                    http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Beautiful sights gents!

As to the way the convo was going I have cleaned it. As they say if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

There is nothing wrong about having RS optics.... I have a few and like using them.... it all just adds to the whole experience...
                        Will RS make you shoot better and further.... probably not.....
                        Are they overkill for airsoft.... yup... but who cares....
                        Each to their own.... whether you're a MAGPUL pimp, a CAMO paint job pimp or whatever type of pimp...
                        Just enjoy the game and be a good sport...

Comment

Like the RS PEQ-15.... sexy
                          I presume it's a red laser?
                          Would you reccommend one for CQB use then?

Comment

Totally agree with bobafett, they don't make them shoot better but it's personal preference.

Comment

Yep it's a red laser, also has the IR illuminator as well as an IR laser. :D I haven't got a set of NVGS but I really do want to get a pair. I'd definitely recommend a PEQ for CQB, it's really what they were intended for. Couple it with a Red dot sight or Eotech style sight and it makes CQB brilliant and fast paced! Here's a pic with the Surefire scout and PEQ-15 together:

Comment

Sam Give the peq to me then you can have my inokatsu.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blobface Find out more about blobface
                                Working...
                                X