X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Arms "Sly" M4 (SR25 Lookalike)

Originally posted by Angel View Post
    But he could buy an M4?

SR16 makes more sense, although still, plenty available in stock form?
    I had the M4 already (which was a GiftRif anyway) and it made more sense to convert that instead of buying a new one.
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
      I had the M4 already (which was a GiftRif anyway) and it made more sense to convert that instead of buying a new one.
      Ha Bs you only learnt about gift rifting from the last thread... :P

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
        Ha Bs you only learnt about gift rifting from the last thread... :P
        This.
        sigpic

Comment

Gift rifting? Making a fissure in a present? Lol.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

You've done a good job and got what you wanted from what you had available.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
              You've done a good job and got what you wanted from what you had available.
              Thanks a lot. Soon as payday comes I can buy some more stuff for it. (Harris Bipod, 9 inch FF RIS, some more internals)

First truly positive comment. thumbs up to you sir!
              The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

It looks nice, although I'm doubtful about 80m range (even if it is 'actual'). 45 sounds about right for a decent gun!

Comment

I think the above comments were not so much negative or positive, just neutral to what they thought would improve upon your rifle. Anyhoo, I think a longer RIS would improve upon the look- the shorter distance between the end of the RIS and the point at which the moderator screws onto the barrel somehow is more aesthetically pleasing, from my point of view anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                    I think the above comments were not so much negative or positive, just neutral to what they thought would improve upon your rifle. Anyhoo, I think a longer RIS would improve upon the look- the shorter distance between the end of the RIS and the point at which the moderator screws onto the barrel somehow is more aesthetically pleasing, from my point of view anyway.
                    Agreed, the CQB-R RIS was the only one to hand at that time :p

Comment

1. its an M4 with a scope. Looks nothing like an SR25.
                      2. stop saying "le" , go back to 9fag or reddit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
                      Working...
                      X