Show me suppressed pistols!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me suppressed pistols!

Post pictures of your silenced pistols here; Especially Mk23's!

There you go :-P

Socom Gear 1911 viking training pistol. With converted aeg barrel to end of silencer!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S2
    sigpic

Comment

Err nearly bog standard kwa g18. 150% recoil set to cope with the extra weight.

---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sbv1ey
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Show me suppressed pistols!

Here's my Tokyo Marui SIG P226R:

I can also attach the same suppressor to my new custom 1911, but there aren't any pictures as of yet...
        "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

Damn suppressed 1911s are sexy.

My Mk23, its currently being used by a film student (who should have alerted the authorities about RIFs in use, at least I hope so) for his project and I really miss it haha.
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Foden_357 View Post
            Which threaded barrel is that? And how's the function? I've got a threaded barrel waiting for me at home, but I've been told the gun (Inokatsu P226) won't function with a suppressor on there...

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              Err nearly bog standard kwa g18. 150% recoil set to cope with the extra weight.

---
              I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sbv1ey
              I just jizzed!

Comment

Shiny!

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                  Which threaded barrel is that? And how's the function? I've got a threaded barrel waiting for me at home, but I've been told the gun (Inokatsu P226) won't function with a suppressor on there...
                  I've got - what I believe to be - a 'VFC CNC Steel Outer Barrel' (with silencer adaptor). Installation is real easy, just dropped it straight into my Tokyo Marui model with no issues whatsoever...

What can affect the performance is your choice in suppressor; this is because when the gun cycles the full length guide rod connects with the suppressor - preventing the outer barrel from moving - & causes the slide to jam on its return! To solve this problem you've got two possibilities;

1. Use another thread adaptor to create a gap between the guide rod, & the suppressor itself.
                  2. Purchase a 'JET Silencer' - they're specifically designed for a P226 (pictured below).

Hope you find this useful?!
                  "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by Foden_357 View Post
                    I've got - what I believe to be - a 'VFC CNC Steel Outer Barrel' (with silencer adaptor). [...] What can affect the performance is your choice in suppressor; this is because when the gun cycles the full length guide rod connects with the suppressor - preventing the outer barrel from moving - & causes the slide to jam on its return!
                    I've got the same barrel! Cheers for the advice, will see what the two suppressors I have are like.

Comment

Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Hi capa with my old frame, its got a new frame on it now, long dustcover job.

And side by side the Mk23.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

TM P226 with prime silencer kit

Maruzen P99 GBB

TM MK23 SOCOM

curlyboy
                          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Here are mine;

Tanio Koba USP tactical.

Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU.
                            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Is it possible to get a threaded barrel/silencer kit for a USP Compact?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slumzy Find out more about Slumzy
                              Working...
                              X