Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

A history of my favourite guns past and present (lots of images warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A history of my favourite guns past and present (lots of images warning)

A History of my favourite guns, Past and Present, some of these i have, some i no longer have sadly... also this is only about 1/5 of what ive owned in the last few years... but these are my favourites and once that i really loved

Hopefully you dont mind the loading times, i think these are worth seeing

Let me know what you think of them

Sig 556 Holo – BEAUTIFUL , I miss this rifle

Custom made JP Rifle, with different barrel lengths so lovely

Shortest

Longest

Custom built full metal and wood ak

WA Beretta M9A1 with TLR1 torch

WA Sig GSR

Systema TW5

Systema M4 Ris

Systema M16 RIS

DMR Rifle

TM P90 TR

TMP with stock and suppressor

HK 416 HurricanE Kit

Self Built Multicam M4 (ive actually lost this somehow)

GBB Scar

G36 + AG 36

M14 EBR

Glock 18c

M4 S-System

MP5k

XM8

Kimber

MP7
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: A history of my favourite guns past and present (lots of images warning)

Nice collection, but how do you just LOSE an M4!?

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Rodent View Post
      Nice collection, but how do you just LOSE an M4!?
      erm i dont know, if i knew, then it wouldnt be lost would it hahaha

i cant remember if i sold it or if a friend has it. i havnt played for like a year now. getting a new rifle this week though
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Must be nice to be able to misplace a rifle :D
        All kidding aside, nice collection. I've just got the one rifle that I lavish all my love and attention on :D

Comment

nice collection, you look young, did you buy these yourself or did somebody help pay for them.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
            nice collection, you look young, did you buy these yourself or did somebody help pay for them.
            dude im 21... thats just an old picture

Comment

Whats the out and out best performer?

DB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
              Working...
              X