Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Exotic/Futuristic Weapons (Insane = Good)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic/Futuristic Weapons (Insane = Good)

Having browsed the POYG forum for a while now, I noticed that there seems to be a distinct and disturbing lack of futuristic, or at least cutting-edge-style weapons.
    Milsim has its place, but wheres the imagination? Where are the super-duper-awesome-"cool" things that we see in sci-fi movies and in the huge influx of games we've seen lately? What happened to the little kid in all of us who grew up wanting a laser rifle?
    Welp, one way to fix that problem.
    Show us your exotics, your mad schemes, your insane-amounts-of-cool-stuff-bolted-on guns! Show us stuff that would make a geardo choke on his expensive genuine-issue ration packs
    And to set the ball rolling:

Wait, thats futuristic all right, but way too conservative. Let me get my hex keys.

Now we're talking!
    All comments welcome, even those of the "OH DEAR GOD MY EYES" variety.

Re: Exotic/Futuristic Weapons (Insane = Good)

My eyes - the goggles do nothing!

Seriously, though, is there really a RIS rail lurking under the OE sight? What is it - a G&G?

Comment

I like it, purely because the bits you have on their make complete sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
        My eyes - the goggles do nothing!

Seriously, though, is there really a RIS rail lurking under the OE sight? What is it - a G&G?
        The G&G F2000 does indeed have a rail underneath the built in sight. Its only polymer, and has a little too much flex for my liking (hence the rail riser I added), but its nice that they included the option.

Comment

not for me.

honestly i don't like anything post 1980.
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Shouldn't this have just gone in the F2000 thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Shouldn't this have just gone in the F2000 thread?
              Did you even notice the text before the pictures?
              My G2010 is an example of a "futuristic" weapon, its not the reason I made the thread.

Comment

But this around now... Therefore futuristic?!?
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

2010 = 2 years before 2012, so hardly futuristic

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Rodent View Post
                    Having browsed the POYG forum for a while now, I noticed that there seems to be a distinct and disturbing lack of futuristic, or at least cutting-edge-style weapons.
                    Milsim has its place, but wheres the imagination? Where are the super-duper-awesome-"cool" things that we see in sci-fi movies and in the huge influx of games we've seen lately? What happened to the little kid in all of us who grew up wanting a laser rifle?
                    Welp, one way to fix that problem.
                    Show us your exotics, your mad schemes, your insane-amounts-of-cool-stuff-bolted-on guns! Show us stuff that would make a geardo choke on his expensive genuine-issue ration packs
                    And to set the ball rolling:

Wait, thats futuristic all right, but way too conservative. Let me get my hex keys.

Now we're talking!
                    All comments welcome, even those of the "OH DEAR GOD MY EYES" variety.
                    Originally posted by JayB591
                    The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
                    Originally posted by Phatvortex
                    You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

I love the rail in place of the foregrip

Comment

Obviously I didnt mean "futuristic" as in "from the future". Unless Marui start making railgun replicas, thats never going to happen.
                        I meant it as in "guns that look like they should be from the future" or "guns that look like something a soldier of the future would use".

Comment

Here's a picture of what I imagine a "soldier of the future" in most parts of the world where there is conflict will be using:

102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

TBH quite a lot of the "futuristic" films use the G36 as the main era weapon :P
                            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Rodent View Post
                              Obviously I didnt mean "futuristic" as in "from the future". Unless Marui start making railgun replicas, thats never going to happen.
                              I meant it as in "guns that look like they should be from the future" or "guns that look like something a soldier of the future would use".
                              I've got a blob of silicone here that looks just like an HK year 3007 personality transfer gun in liquid form, will that do?
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steel Rodent Find out more about Steel Rodent
                              Working...
                              X