R93 Blaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R93 Blaser

I'm with Delta - if you wanted a VSR-compatible rifle that you could cover in camouflage without feeling guilty, why didn't you buy a VSR?! The Blaser is far too pretty (and too rare!) to be covered up like that. If you REALLY want it camouflaged, have it HydroDipped with a 'cam pattern - now that would be interesting...

Comment

OOOOo i like the idea of hydrodipping it!!! NOM NOM NOM

Comment

Pulled the tape off. It was coming up at the edges and I've decided I don't like it. If the real deal can run with black Blasers so can I!

Besides, if you can see my rifle your too close anyway! Hydrodipping is something I never thought of... I shall investigate...

Scope is on its way, so pics to come when that arrives... a nice big one too!
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

New rifle scope has arrived and it's a beast!

3-9x50 with Adjustable Objective Focus (for Parallax), Red/Green Illuminated 30/30 Mil Dot Reticule and Locking Finger Turrets. Came with Flip Covers and a Sunshade, I am happy! This thing has so much light coming through, and once you focus the image it's like looking at it on a HD TV!

Now just to find a silencer adapter (may have sourced one from the US), and either a silencer or a different flash hider... decisions decisions...
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Looks GORGEOUS mate!

Comment

The new scope really sets it off nicely, although the mounts annoy me... something isn't right about them...

Also I'm going to look at removing the molding lines along the stock at some point, they kinda ruin it for me.
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I'm not a massive fan of high mounts for scopes. Yes I know that some scopes require them due to the diameter of the objective lens but then I'm not a massive fan of larger diameter scopes either- I would say that since you require high rings, would you consider putting the scope in a one piece mount? That way they wouldn't look so... Spindly.

Nice rifle though dude, am a bit of a fan of the real thing because of its straight pull bolt, though I do prefer it in the non-tactical stock.

Comment

Im not big into sniper rifles, But damn that's a good looking rifle

I know what you mean about the scope mounts though, they just look a little bit meh

Comment

Im with Patrolpointman on the scope rings.. They look too thin and spindly as he said. I think a one piece would definitely sort that out! Otherwise it's a gorgeous rifle, might actually have to look into picking one up for myself!

Comment

I love that. Yeah i would get a single peice scope mount, would really fill out the space and make it look really heavy duty.

Originally posted by tisane
                      Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Leapers: good choice. Have you thought about getting a sling, I bet that thing is pretty heavy!
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

The rifle weighs nothing, with the scope however its certainly eaten some pies. One of the fairly large drawbacks of the KA R93 is the lack of sling loops. I can attach onto the bipod for the front, but as for the rear I am limited. There is a screw hole on the left side where the monopod is, I will see if I can get a sling ring on there.
                          Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Fitted sling points (found the nipples in the box, front required drilling to fit, and I have added a washer/collar to the rear one), replacement bolt, and tweaked for air leaks, now hitting .25" targets at 75 feet with .2g bb's at 410 fps with only 1 miss in 30 shots... can't argue with that really. Going to test with heavier bb's soon.

Since it is a sunny day, why not some more pictures;

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Made an over barrel silencer out of Pipe Insulation, A rubber Washer, A Metal Washer, and some black paint. Makes on hell of a difference to the sound!

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Looks awesome mate! I love the texturised look.

Only thing is, surely the silencer is all spongy? :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                                Working...
                                X