Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G G980 KAR98k

here we go

Last edited by Discoshrew; 3 May, 2012, 21:18.
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: G&G G980 KAR98k

That is hot.
    Signature Removed

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice bit of kit you have there, would love to own one

Comment

Damn nice looking rifle, shame that the FPS is all over the place on them :L

Comment

actually its very consistent once the bulb has settled. a new bulb will start at 600fps but will drop to a constant 490-505 after around 10 shots for the remaining 50 or so shots before it wants replacing (best done with no bb's in and before chrono)
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

That is seriously nice can I ask how decent the range is on it?

Comment

Very beautiful man... How is it performs?

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

cheers.

after skirmishing with her today i've noticed the barrel is slightly skew wiff, abit off centre leaning to the right so the hop was whipping the bb to the right & up. had a play over lunch & got her hitting a foot x foot sign 10/10 at 50m. dare say she does that & half again though.

Comment

and over all performance is great!

the co2 keeps going & going! the hop took a little while to bed in and tbh i think it probably needs another 50 odd rounds before it settles.

but shes light (ish) quiet as hell, shoots nice & straight & turns alot of heads. all in all very happy

Comment

Saw one of these at my local, lovely gun. Not very appropriate for a Jew, I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                      Saw one of these at my local, lovely gun. Not very appropriate for a Jew, I fear.
                      What do you think the Israelis used in Palestine in the late '40s? We have K98s and MG42s with postwar Israeli markings on them

Comment

Looks amazing!
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Nobody else picked one of these up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BaggyPants View Post
                            What do you think the Israelis used in Palestine in the late '40s? We have K98s and MG42s with postwar Israeli markings on them
                            I know - unfortunately the postwar Israeli stuff is more band-aid style attempts to 'purify' the guns, which basically involved stamping new markings all over them. Not very convincing, sadly; I just can't bring myself to buy something that's got swastikas plastered all over it, sadly.

Comment

Receiving mine nxt week so nice to see your comments ref accuracy and range, will let you know how it goes

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
                              Working...
                              X