X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMG'S

Show me wat you got

Re: LMG'S

bren mk2 lmg all steel construction custom made by myself,500rnd key wind hi-caps in real mag houseings ,mosfeted and running 11.1v lipo's with a ver6 p90 config 7mm gearbox with a cheep as chips china barrel to give a good wide cone of fire,most ww2 players in the south know it well and i call her Vera Bren hope you like.

Last edited by dadio; 6 May, 2012, 18:55.

Comment

You must be the only airsofter who has made there gun worse on purpose with the barrel.
      and for that I take my hat of to you.

Comment

That bren is really nice and as for cheap barrel thats wat i would do to get plenty of spread

Comment

support weapons aren't meant no be sniper rifles ,just lost of ammo going in a general direction,the problem with the real steel bren was over accuracy with gunners preferring a worn out barrel because they had a better spread than a new barrel where you ended up with multiple hits on a single person ,they even fitted a sniper scope to bren's because of the excellent accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
            support weapons aren't meant no be sniper rifles ,just lost of ammo going in a general direction,the problem with the real steel bren was over accuracy with gunners preferring a worn out barrel because they had a better spread than a new barrel where you ended up with multiple hits on a single person ,they even fitted a sniper scope to bren's because of the excellent accuracy.
            Where would the scope even go? Surely the mags in the way!

Comment

Probably used a side mount ala the scope mounted to the M1 Garand, which also had the same problem thanks to top loading en-bloc clips.
              Failure is always an option.

Comment

Probably above the iron sights - which are already offset due to mag placement.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                  You must be the only airsofter who has made there gun worse on purpose with the barrel.
                  and for that I take my hat of to you.
                  It's a working airsoft Bren gun, and it works very well I can tell you, was on the receiving end of that all day at a game in February. The thing looks the Mutts nuts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad man Find out more about mad man
                  Working...
                  X