Sgtazza's armoury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgtazza's armoury

Hey guys, thought I'd share my beloved rifles and pistols with you.

I'll no doubt add more as time goes by.

But for now..

WE SCAR GBBR..

TM MP5SD5 RIS...

Well L96...

TM Hi-Capa 5.1...

All of these guns have been upgraded in one way or another, I'll add an upgrades list for each a bit later on.

Soon to be added to the list will be a WE Glock 17, King Arms M4A1 and a King Arms Blaser R93... Ooh.

Hope you all like!

Re: Sgtazza's armoury

loving that scar and mp5 mate!

Comment

That scar is gorgeous, and I don't normally like scars that much
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys. Really appreciate it.

Comment

A little update on my now completed Zombie slaying TM MP5SD5...

Fingers crossed I'll have my Smith and Wesson M&P15 build finished to unveil tomorrow. It all depends on how quick a certain force of parcels delivers the last bits.

Comment

A little update on my kit, I'll get some more pics this weekend out in the field.

Hope you like.

Comment

loving them mate! that scar is a beauty! the mp5 is really different i love it! good work chap
              sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Comment

Some slight refinements to the externals were made after gaming last week. Shes now 100% on the usability front, looks like the aim point 4x magnifier was overkill. Save that for a future project. Still a few more internal mods required and she'll be fully complete.

Any thoughts and opinions on the Airsoft Systems Control Unit would be greatly appreciated.
                  I'm thinking of combining the ASCU with a high speed systema V2 gearbox. I'm already running a G&P 120 motor, 16awg wiring, 11.1v rear wired stock tube li-po (Deans), MadBull 6.03 standard length TBB and a MadBull Shark hop rubber.

The old girl works a treat but I feel it could do with a little bit more. lol

Comment

Personally bud I thought the Magnifier on it looked great! Would have kept it on myself. Looks pretty much finished to me. Now just add those last little refinements like a vltor flashider and artificial wear. Perhaps chrome up the stock tube like systemas have?

Comment

To be honest I wasn't finding a 'practical' use for the magnifier. And it added a noticeable amount of weight to the gun.
                      However I did get me a VLTOR flash hider and I feel I may have gone a step too far on the Magpul.. Look what Zero One just sent me (after I payed them! lol)...

I'll get some rebuilt pics up this week with any luck.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgtazza Find out more about sgtazza
                      Working...
                      X