Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Found my airbrush not used it for well over a year here's a warm up to get me going.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my airbrush not used it for well over a year here's a warm up to get me going.

First attempt so go easy on me. didn't want to paint the sight but I really think it needs it not i've put it back together. also the fire selector and bolt release catch still need touched up I know about that.

its airbrused on so super thin paints easy to paint over when I get the hang of airbrushing again should also chip quite well to give a worn effect before it gets sealed.

---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 ----------

Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Re: found my airbrush not used it for well over a year here's a warm up to get me goi

Wow that looks really good man love the subtlety of skulls
    Keep it up.

John

Comment

Re: found my airbrush not used it for well over a year here's a warm up to get me goi

Love it. I really like the half painted stock , quite different.

Originally posted by tisane
      Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Awesome, I really like that a lot.
        Good job.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I was going to try something brave their but bottled it.

I think the skulls look a tad tatty tbh. I think i should of added suttle changes to the base layer before adding the green and darker greens. Got a cracking idea for when i redo this.
          Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

re-do it?

I'd be as happy as a pig in shit if mine looked like that!

Comment

I was just getting used to the airbrush again playing with blending and psi settings. Im gonna keep practicing and when this paint job starts chipping away i'll strip it off and do the other idea but seal it next time. I get bored easy.

Comment

Funnily I had just recently found my small airbrush too, had been looking everywhere for the bloody thing.

Although I did have a larger airbrush, kind of thing you could spray cars with, I don't think it would do justice with small details on guns.

What paint are you using?

Comment

Yonks old citadel ones. 50:50 mix paint to water.

Cheers for the feed back guys.

Comment

Really like that paintjob!
                    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                    George Carlin

Comment

Cheers guys. Should be ready to start the next one late next week.

Comment

Ditched the skulls. Tad cheesey in my opinion. Blended the rail in better though.

And yes im aware rear sight and no front its getting sorted.

On a side note whats the huge skull mean tgats started showing on my posts???

Comment

I quite liked the skulls :P

I should dig out my airbrush and comprerssor.. although I think the latter isn't really up to the task anymore.. quite fancy giving my Scar or M14 a bit of loving though
                          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

My compressors buggered either have 20 psi or nothing. It chooses for me.

Comment

That's an inspiring paint job mate. Really like the detail. Might have to find mine now somewhere!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stevey293 Find out more about Stevey293
                              Working...
                              X