Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS sg-552 Commando

Picked up my new toy last night.

My first metal bodied rifle, very happy with the feel of it.
    Not got to fire it yet, as the li-po that came with was virtualy flat and my other batteries are not deans
    Extra batts and charger should be with me by the weekend though

Came with a mosfet fitted (no idea if these do much on a stock gun), and a tm ris up top. Plan on an extended tightbore going into silencer, and a front grip.

Pez
    G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
    -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Re: ICS sg-552 Commando

Let Me know how it preforms.. Thinking of getting one
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Very nice Pezza, I do like the look of the 552, I had a JG one but sold it for ww2 stuf but regret it all the time.

Comment

Well had a good go of it this evening.
        Must say i'm quite impressed with the performance for a short barreled gun.
        Good acuracy with the hop dialed in, head sized target at circa 25m wasn't to much of a problem (6 or 7 times out of ten)
        Build quality seems top notch, no play in anything that I noticed.

The guy I bought it off was running a 7.4v 1100mah lipo
        but a 1450mah fit's in the stock just fine.
        Saying that I am going to redo some of the wiring, it's had a mosfet fitted and some of the wires could be a little longer to make battery fitment easier and also to take strain off the wiring joints (already had one break on the mosfet that I had to re solder)

I've got a tightbore and a new hop ruber and h nub on the way, so will see if they yield any improvements.
        G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74

Comment

Just waiting on a foregrip now

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.Murnin View Post
            Let Me know how it preforms.. Thinking of getting one
            I've had an ICS 552 for about 18 months now and I love it, it's still stock and competes just fine. Although I am about to fit a MOSFET and a new hop to see if I can improve it very slightly. All round very nice toys. And not very common, which is always good in my book. Nothing bores me more than an M4!

Comment

i thought id add a couple of pics...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pezza Find out more about Pezza
              Working...
              X