Recent Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Purchases

Lets see what you guys all shelled out for recently.
    As we know a gun collection will never be complete, no matter how many times you tell yourself "No, no more, I have enough." (Its normally the wife that stops you in the end!)

Picked up this CA (Box said cybergun so I'm guessing it was before they changed to KA) P90TR at the NAE2012 when I arrived only to have all of my guns break. Turned out to be a stella purchase as I've had nothing but immense fun with it! Stuck my Walther Top Point red-dot on it and recently picked up the KA Gemtech Supressor which I think is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Externally this gun is finished, time for internal tweaking!.

I'm going to stick with hi/mid-caps now that I've modded the mags so they feed correctly, also I'm not going to hide an extended barrel in the supressor as the new sound it makes with that attached is fantastic.

Re: Recent Purchases

Only have 3 'nades for it at the moment, but when the other 9 arrive, i'll find a suitable site for her first skirmish :D

Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

Re: Recent Purchases

A systema ptw 2012 a couple of months ago as seen in the ptw thread and today bought a pistol off mike cripps it wont be getting put in its metal kit till after winter but its going to be the SIS kit

Having some internal love in the form of a winter piston head, 6.03 barrel and nineball hop rubber.
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Clone1B Find out more about Clone1B
      Working...
      X