MP7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MP7's

Bought the 363mm inner barrel. Jacked the Fps up to close to 500 so I installed the dangerwerx valve. Shoots a consistent 380 to 400 Fps every time. I have to keep the supressor on it, but that thing makes it look so bad ass it's almost criminal not to have it on the mp7. I'll post a pic later this week...aka next year....
    Cheers

Comment

380-400? So too high for any site?

Comment

mp7.jpg
        My TM MP7A1 GBB!!

Comment

In Canada its allowable at that velocity outdoors. And I'm running as a primary so it shoots fine

Sent from my LT28i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ahhh youre Canadian.. fair enough eh!

Comment

Yeah sorry. We usually put maple syrup down our barrels to change velocity eh.

Comment

I did worry about that being an issue... good to know!

Comment

Not to mention the cooler temperatures here really do help control velocity. At least where I am anyway

Comment

What do you guys run to carry magazines? Ideally I'm looking to run 6 across the front of my Gen1 FAPC but I haven't actually picked the gun up yet so i am unsure of the magazine dimensions and if this is even possible?

Comment

I love my KSC MP7, but I often use it as a backup, or like to carry it in a manner that allows me to grab my shotgun or pistols or something.
                      So I experimented with some mounting ideas and holsters, and ended up screwing a rail to the back of the receiver to mount a weaponlink. It now hangs firmly off my belt, but can be drawn very quickly, as shown in the video below.

This short but worthwhile video :p

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Revival!

No artificial wear, it's all from use. I ran a Surefire X300 on there for my last game but there is a lovely M600C winging it's way to me as we speak.

This seems like a clever place to ask; do any of the guys that run Wilcox rails have a spare TM Foregrip they would like to donate? I didn't allow the paint to cure on mine before use and it's a bit...iffy.

Comment

Hi Y'all! Just a quick post regarding the TM Mp7A1 GBB. Alot of owners have found that the stock loading muzzle breaks after a short time rendering it useless! Well I've installed the Azimuth polycarb muzzle into mine and it seems SOOOO much better! Installation is straightforward if you take your time and the seal seems better, giving a boot of +15-20 fps with propane- taking it upto the 340ish mark with .2bbs. Just thought you might like to know!

Comment

anyone want a swap a ics m4 sir with
                            1600 mah battery
                            2 hi cap mags
                            king arms big silencer
                            for a mp7

Comment

So opinions; is the specter dr heresy or not? Because I think it works surprisingly well!

upload pic

Comment

it does look pretty silly with it on, i must say.
                                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                                Working...
                                X