Show me your lovely CQB guns :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me your lovely CQB guns :D

No no there was one of the SIR-L somewhere. That above came today from Black Templar. Fallen in love with it.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Argh - hateful thing! Who needs 1500rds in CQB?! Why would a P90 have a STANAG Redi-Mag? I'm sure it works for you, but eesh, not for me!

Comment

Yep, definitely works for me. Can't say that having too much ammunition has ever been an issue for me ...

But if it makes you feel any better:

sigpic

Comment

Sorry bud, can't stand those box mags on p90s, ruins the whole ambidextrous side of the gun, which I find I use a lot in any CQB game. Genuine question, how do you get on using your aim point? I can't get used to mine so swapped it out for pistol sights that flip up for a longer range, just couldn't sight my aim point quite right.

Comment

Can't say it's ever posed an issue for me, but I can see what you mean though.

I like the aimpoint. Took a little tweaking to get it right, but I only really play CQB so it doesn't exactly have to be perfect. I find it's accurate to the sort of distances I need.
              sigpic

Comment

Then for an aeg
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Latest additions to the cqb arsenal.

KCS M93R (full metal) with folding stock.

Real Sword Type 97b.
                  > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

A shell of something that is under construction
                    dsgdreamteam

Comment

The UAR landed this morning, latest addition to the CQB side of the collection. Havent had time to play with it outside or chrono it but first impressions are very good, nice solid gun, good weight, lots of nice touches such as THREE mag release catches, a little spring thing that actually helps ejects the empty mags for rapid reloads.

Comes with two springs and incorperates a rapid spring change system much like the Ares guns

62cm long

Havent tried all the different mags on it yet (own so many different types!) but it seems to take magpul mid cap e-mags, some Stanag hi caps and the battleaxe autofeeds for the M4 models (fun!)

Decided to go for this rather than the PDR, I think both guns are very marmite but I tend to like the weird looking stuff and tbh never been impressed with the magpul brand since I was trying Masada's out in the local shop and 'bits fell off it'! Needless to say I ended up buying the A&K 'lesser' version and never looked back!

210 quid including customs charge and shipping so a lot cheaper than the PDR too, looking forward to getting some gear on those rails and skirmishing with it....

UAR (1).jpgUAR (2).jpgUAR (3).jpgUAR (4).jpg

Comment

looking to get one of those at the end of the month, id love to know what theyre like inside. and also what batts fit in the thing?
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

When full auto is allowed in CQB.......

Fire Team Zulu
                          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Comment

My latest cqb weapon to carry with my shotgun - asg mac10

My old favourite that ive just repaired

Comment

Originally posted by ForceGhost View Post
                                Very nice. What suppressor is that? Thought about trying a PDW stock?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

T0ky0 M4ru1 I'm a newly acquainted airsofter and so far I'm really enjoying the sport. It is fantastic in oh so many ways and it is the most realistic form of war simulation. Find out more about T0ky0 M4ru1
                                Working...
                                X