Smith & Wesson M&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

I don't believe so mate. I had my eyes on M&Ps all over the gaff before buying one and never saw one with any aftermarket slides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

No no other aftermarket slides will fit. There is nothing available for the VFC M&P. Only an outerbarrel I think.

Comment

ugh well that sucks..... but to be fair with the deal thats on offer i may just take it anyway.
        "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

The sai etc builds are lovely.! However it appears that a standard one is a rarity these days.! Hence why I went for the nova slide. If the VFC ones share the same external beauty of the glocks, the you are onto a winner.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

My TM M&P9 finally finished... I think! Had a lot of issues with the UAC hammer parts but the UAC Aluminium Nozzle, Lightweight BBU, Trigger Bar and Trigger work very well! Very happy with it! Just need a new lower with a better polymer to be released now, the stock TM is too shiney! Considering stippling but not sure.

Comment

Very nice!!!
              Personally not a fan of stippling unless it's done extremely well!
              Got a uac trigger on the way, will it fit with the standard tm parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkes 1875 View Post
                Very nice!!!
                Personally not a fan of stippling unless it's done extremely well!
                Got a uac trigger on the way, will it fit with the standard tm parts?

Thanks a lot. I'm considering the stippling to hide some of the shineyness. But I'm not really a fan so I'm unsure.

UAC trigger dropped straight in no problems at all. Same with all the UAC except for the hammer parts which I'm not 100% sure what the issue is. I've had enough playing with them though so have reinstalled the OEM parts for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Get it stippled.!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                      Get it stippled.!

Still not sure. Can I get a close up picture of your grip? I've got a stippling tool ready etc.. just not 100% I want to chance it!

Comment

All I used was a soldering iron. It's so easy. Is recommend marking out in a this fine liner first. I'll get a picture for you now.

Comment

Yeah i've got all the tape for the out lining and a sharp pointed soldering iron etc.. I've done it on a Glock 18 before which I wasn't keen on.. It's more the end result I don't like not so much me worrying I'll do it wrong.

Looking forward to the photo of the grip. I'm not sure how to go about stippling it, the back strap included or not etc... choices are there!

Comment

Stupid internet on my phone is playing up. I'll post the pic as soon as I'm home. I didn't bother with the blackstrap mate. The front and back being rubberised, I thought I'd leave them as they are. Literally just the plastic is what I've done.

Comment

No worries pal, not in a massive rush! I think I would leave the front and back as you have! Thanks!

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                                Working...
                                X